F/S-16"-Repainted/Polished GTA Gold rims-NICE!!!

Sinister87

I bought these a few years ago and they are easily the nicest set of GTA rims that I have seen. The rims have been repainted(which are slightly darker than original) with the lips polished out to a mirror reflection. The rims are still in great shape with some minor flaking on a few spokes where they meet the lip, I will post an up close pic so you can see what I'm talking about but it's very minor and I'm just being up front and honest. They can easily be touched up with a paint bottle, aside from the minor flaking, they are other wise in excellent condition. They also have been weighted and balanced with the tires, with the weights being on the back of each rim.

Along with the rims, are practically brand new tires. You can still see the paint marks and chalk on the Yokohama's. The front's are Yokohama's ES100 245/50ZR16's and the rears are Mickey Thompson ET Street drag radials-255/50R16's. The rims are factory OEM, which should be a 0mm and 16mm offsets.

I'm selling these because I have recently sold my t/a and no longer need them and they are way to nice to be sitting on my garage floor, although if they don't sell I have no problem keeping them. I'm located out of VA 23875 and asking $900.00 for the set, plus shipping. With the work that has been done to the rims and their condition, along with the fairly used tires I'm firm on my price. If you have any questions please ask, thanks for looking.

Now for a few pics, the quality sucks as these were taken with my cell phone but you can get an idea of these great looking rims.
gta005.jpg

gta1063.jpg

gta1064.jpg

gta1066.jpg

gta1068.jpg

ta016.jpg

Here is a pic of the rim next to a standard factory rim, you can see the slight color difference along with the polished lip.

wheels010.jpg

And lastly here is an up close pic of the spokes, if you look at the very end of some of the spokes you can see the slight flaking but again nothing major.
wheels011.jpg

Last thing to mention, I have the rear tires mounted on the front rims and the front's mounted to the rears. I used a slight spacer in front to get the desired stance/offset I was looking for but they looked great on my 87t/a. I'd be willing to throw in the spacers if so wanted/needed.

I'm in DC and would be interested in your rims. However, not up to date on dimensions. What is the width?
Looking to replace my 7 inch rims to something in the 8 -8.5 inwidth.
Thanks, DGC

How about a tread shot of the MT tire thread.

Here are some shots of the ET Streets, I just want to emphasize that these tires have sat on my garage floor unmounted for the past 1-1/2 years and probably have less than 500 miles on the set in total. They have absolutely zero dry rot or any flatspots. I also added some shots of the fronts.
wheels003.jpg

wheels004.jpg

wheels015.jpg

wheels012-1.jpg

I'm in DC and would be interested in your rims. However, not up to date on dimensions. What is the width?
Looking to replace my 7 inch rims to something in the 8 -8.5 inwidth.
Thanks, DGC

These rims are 16x8", I actually just sold my t/a to a guy from DC last weekend, it's about a 2hr drive from me.