F&F IV On DVD!

You should meet her in person, would make a sailor blush.:redface: She livens up the Pike when she is around. And no drooping in that dept and lets leave it at that.

I enjoyed it, take it as entertainment not car-bible and its ok. The acting sucked, but seeing F-bomb and a Year One Ban3 was cool, and the Gn was ok too. All in all, I have seen FAR worse movies .....twice.

I liked it overall, But I thought the old mine scenes were wierd. The opening GN scene was good, But I thought the bonus disc with GN "X" info was just as good.

I really liked when Vin commented about how the GN's ruled the highways in NY when he was a bouncer there, and the comment from somebody else about how the GN's were the favorite cars of the stunt drivers.

John

:biggrin: OK, well you make me blush anyway. AND F&F still sucks. Give me American Graffitti, Hollywood Knights, Bullit, French Connection, Cannonball Run any day over that drivel. For modern day stuff has anyone seen the recent Taratino Death Proof and Grindhouse??

I enjoyed it, take it as entertainment not car-bible and its ok. The acting sucked, but seeing F-bomb and a Year One Ban3 was cool, and the Gn was ok too. All in all, I have seen FAR worse movies .....twice.

I also spotted Gobleotti's (sp?) Big Red 69 Camaro. It has won the Silver State challenge several times with over 200 mph speeds. It was with the guy that got busted to give Walker's character a shot at the run.