F&F IV On DVD!

SGRIM

Owner/Admin TB.com
Staff member
Well I got the DVD last night and finally watched the movie... Gotta say I enjoyed it very much. More of the Buick would have been nice...

Wasn't that motec on the mazda?

I could dig a lot of it but when the camaro toted the tires in the dirt, that was just too much:tongue:

Overall much better than I expected...

It was pretty good also and think that this movie really should be part 2.Well if they make a another one I hope it the last one.But overall good way to start the movie with the GN.So does anyone know if the car was a GN or a GNX?Because on the bonus clips they talk as its a GNX.

The movie was better than I expected.
I could of done with out them driving through the mine though.
As stupid as it sounds I felt proud that a movie was opened up
with one of our cars...

Wait a min. You mean 4, don't you? 3 was Tokyo Drift....

And its out on DVD already? Cool. Guess I'll have to pick up a copy, since I really liked it, especially seeing the GN represented well. A lot more cool domestic cars in this one, not so much rice.

I guess they said the first time they tried to get the F-Bomb to wheelie in the sand at the end, the car broke in half from all the weight in the rear!

It was pretty good also and think that this movie really should be part 2.Well if they make a another one I hope it the last one.But overall good way to start the movie with the GN.So does anyone know if the car was a GN or a GNX?Because on the bonus clips they talk as its a GNX.
It was supposed to be a GN. Unless I missed it, the only X parts on the car were the fender vents.

You guys are kidden me right? It was way worse then I could have expected. Just down right awful imo. Other then Michelle Rodriguez the acting was terrible. Watching Walker act is simply a painful experience that I hope to never do again at any point in my life.

Wait a min. You mean 4, don't you? 3 was Tokyo Drift....

And its out on DVD already? Cool. Guess I'll have to pick up a copy, since I really liked it, especially seeing the GN represented well. A lot more cool domestic cars in this one, not so much rice.

I guess they said the first time they tried to get the F-Bomb to wheelie in the sand at the end, the car broke in half from all the weight in the rear!

Yes, I better fix that;) :biggrin:

Well of course the acting is bad. The script ain't much better. But its a car-guy movie. They aren't making car-guy flicks like they used to. Sure theres some good movies out there, but for those of us who want to see films with cars as part of the cast, there isn't much to choose from, and you can only watch Gone in 60 Seconds, Vanishing Point, French Connection, Bullit, and the Italian Job so many times...

Watching Walker act is simply a painful experience that I hope to never do again at any point in my life.

Rent "Running Scared" or at least watch the trailer. He's a much better actor than people give him credit for. It's all about the script and the director.

Shane, Watch too much of that movie and you'll be putting underglows, inerfoolers and a big ass wing on the race car

Shane, Watch too much of that movie and you'll be putting underglows, inerfoolers and a big ass wing on the race car

LOL! I wonder how the underglows would look at the end of a 200mph run:eek: :biggrin:

Just bought it yesterday. AWESOME movie!! And that GN in the beginning of the movie, what more can ya say. People always bitch about the acting or what not, BUT you ain't gonna see our cars in the spotlight to often!! Come on, these movies aren't going to win any oscars and they were never meant to. Jordana Brewster is worth buying it alone!! :eek:

You guys are kidden me right? It was way worse then I could have expected. Just down right awful imo. Other then Michelle Rodriguez the acting was terrible. Watching Walker act is simply a painful experience that I hope to never do again at any point in my life.

Fully agree with you Brett. I could have left after the GN segment was done. Needed to finish our popcorn and Milk Duds though. Wish someone would come out with a REAL car movie someday. American Graffitti was about the only decent car movie made.

Now that was funny. Are you guys really serious about that movie? I would put it in the top 25 worst movies I have ever seen. The first few minutes were decent. After that I would have rather watched Water World again....:eek: Well, maybe not.

Fully agree with you Brett. I could have left after the GN segment was done. Needed to finish our popcorn and Milk Duds though. Wish someone would come out with a REAL car movie someday. American Graffitti was about the only decent car movie made.

Gone in 60 Seconds were decent.

I bought the movie yesterday and watched it. After the first 10 minutes, I lost interest. The plot was pretty gay, and many of the scenes were so unrealistic that it made it difficult to enjoy. If anybody wants my copy of the movie, pm me and I'll ship it to you. Not worth the $15 I paid for it.

We watched it. I noticed the GN went from V6 sound to V8 sound. I didn't get loading the cars into a semi and hauling them across the border and the mine drive bs.

It was a good movie, so all you that did not like it, you have been out voted and your punishment is to watch it 5 more times, in the same day:p :smile:

you really are a old fart :p