F.A.S.T.

bruce

Rest In Peace
It's hard to imagine a co., being so short sighted as to let an asset like Craig leave.

I'm just an innocent bystander, but I'd like to be able to write someone that matters down there, and let them know what a mistake they've made.

Anyone have a email address for someone UpStairs at FAST?.

I wonder how many units will be bought from competitors now that FAST has fallen into the doesn't care category.

Just for fun, I've called some of the tech lines, about EFI, it's really a riot, taking to some of their tech reps..

IMO, WE as a list need to take an active role in telling reps what we want, so they get off their butts just selling what they think we need. Yes, they're getting better, but it seems like they want to always have a reserve for being able to do a new and improved version.

Anyway, just a thought or three.

Originally posted by bruce
It's hard to imagine a co., being so short sighted as to let an asset like Craig leave.

This was the exact conversation I had with my tuner on Thursday. I'll leave his name out of this, but he's been doing EFI tuning for almost 30 years, and it was his opinion that there might not be 150 people in the whole country with Craig's skill set, and obviously far fewer with his particular experience. Losing someone like Craig, especially to what could have been a petty dispute, is just irresponsible. Management should realize that not every employee is replaceable.

My .02 cents (without knowing any of the details)

-Jeff

I can name another efi company with simlar attitudes. Efi technology was, full of empty promises poor communications, just like they didn't care, since you don't own an indy team and want to use there products. Hopefully fast can improve things some how in the future

You think FAST is bad, you should see how Electromotive is ran. At least FAST has engineers like Lance that know what they are doing.