F.a.s.t B2b

Rosewood T-Type

fast b2b for sale complete wbo2 all cables and adapter harness for buick.
you might remember this unit. It came from razor this is the exact box razor used in his TTA before he went XFI. Make reasonable offer.

I take Paypay.

also 2 5/8 silgle gauge apillar pod 25.00

Reynolds last year 10.55 at 132.22 on pump gas

Good luck :)

give me till tommarow when i can call some people, find out whats fair to offer. But i am interested highly! Im looking for a used fast b2b to add to my car.

I sent you a PM, defintely interested and ready to buy via PAYPAL. can you give me the details on the system via PM
Thanks

I Paid 1250 for this box as you know razor never ran leaded fuel nor did i. This box only has 20 dyno pulls and 4 1/4 mile passes. id like to get 1200.00 shipped.

some boxes are cheaper on this board but you dont know any thing about them.ask razor about this box it has no glitches.
I dont have pics as its stil in car im waiting on my xfi box so i havent removed it as i need to be able to move car around.
This system is complete wbo2 ccom software all cabling

Does this come with the plug and play harness or do i have to wire this up myself?

Rosewood T-Type said:
I Paid 1250 for this box as you know razor never ran leaded fuel nor did i. This box only has 20 dyno pulls and 4 1/4 mile passes. id like to get 1200.00 shipped.

some boxes are cheaper on this board but you dont know any thing about them.ask razor about this box it has no glitches.
I dont have pics as its stil in car im waiting on my xfi box so i havent removed it as i need to be able to move car around.
This system is complete wbo2 ccom software all cabling

does it come with the 3 bar map too? just want to make sure i wont need to spend anymore money after this?