Extremely Rare & Unmolested 1987 Turbo T Limited *WHITE WO2 BLACKOUT*

TurboJunky

Fire the Federal Gov't
I'm seeking SERIOUS and interested parties in purchasing my 1987 Turbo T Limited, white with WO2 blackout package. This is one extremely RARE car as it's a Limited with WO2 blackout, unmolested, original, astroroof car with 62,000 miles.

This is a chance to own one of the rarest Turbo Regals ever made, second only to the GNx. Only 1,035 Turbo Regal Limiteds were ever produced, combine that with the fact this one is white, original, with the exterior sport package AND astroroof, makes for an extremely rare find.

It has from the window sticker:

1987 REGAL LIMITED 2 DR COUPE

WO2 Exterior Sport Package - $30.00
ZF5 Silver Astroroof - $925.00
AT6 Seat Back Recliner - Man. Pass. - $75.00
AU3 Electric Door Locks - $145.00
AO1 Soft Ray Tinted Glass - $100.00
A31 Power Windows - $210.00
B90 Trunk Lock Release - $50.00
B48 Trunk Trim Covering - $47.00
B88 Protective Body Side Moldings - $60.00
CD4 2-Speed Windshield Wiper With Delay - $55.00
D91 Door Edge Guards / Black - $15.00
D35 Body Color Mirrors / Left Remote / Right Manual - $53.00
Q64 Lighted Visor Vanity Mirror Passenger Side - $58.00
G80 Limited Slip Differential - $100.00
K34 Electronic Cruise Control - $175.00
W33 Tilt Steering Column - $125.00
I63 Headlamps On Indicator - $16.00
JA1 Heavy Duty Battery - $26.00
JA6 Theft Deterrent System - $159.00
JM6 Delco/GM Casettte Tape and ETR AM/FM Stereo w/Seek & Scan/Auto Reverse & Clock - $354.00
U57 Automatic Power Antenna - $70.00
UW4 Concert Sound Speaker System - $95.00
Y56 "T" Package - $508.00
11U Exterior Color/White - NO CHARGE
75A Body Side Stripe/Red - $45.00
*** Trim 569 - 55/45 Seat in Red Cloth - NO CHARGE

TOTAL INVOICE - $18,421
Delivered to James Wood Motors, Inc. Decatur TX.

The previous owner replaced the driver's seat with a power seat due to a rip in the cloth. The car is CLEAN, straight and pulls hard. The only non-factory items I added were window tinting (due to a medical condition) and clear front turn signal lenses. A previous owner replaced the exhaust with a twin muffler setup, most likely a Hooker system. Tips appear factory and are in correct locations.

SELLING PRICE - $21,000

More photos to come and any will be taken for serious inquiries.

LimitedWO2.jpg

Did Travis own that car once?

That is a NICE car. If I had the extra $$$ :)

Good luck with the sale!

I like the white exterior/black out with blue interior.:(

Did Travis own that car once?

That is a NICE car. If I had the extra $$$ :)

Good luck with the sale!
This is the one Jeremy Polzin owned. I'm torn about selling it and if I don't that's OK, but for the past 25 years I've been interested in authentic 1977 S/E Bandit Trans AMs, and I found one. I don't have the $ to own both so it's time to make a change.

In the interest of full disclosure this car has gone through a partial restoration. Jeremy repainted it in factory colors, installed new rubber window seals (astroroof included), new headliner, and partially disassembled the engine and compartment for detailing. The car was reassembled factory original. Jeremy told me that after 22 years the car needed to be brought back to 100% and it is. He purchased the car for his young son, refurbished it to mint condition with the intent of storing it until he could drive. But with many things in life plans change and he sold it to me. I haven't driven it much, maybe 1,500 miles or so.

This car is nuts and bolts beautiful. A lot of time and money went into this car with absolutely no corners being cut. The paint on it is very high dollar-high quality, weatherstripping is all GM, headers+crossover+turbo sheild is all ceramic coated, tires were brand new, hand made stainless steal factory look a like header studs, GM bumper fillers, GM dew sweeps, 100% rust free car. You'd be very very hard pressed to find a car this nice and I'm serious on that.

x10 on Jeremys comment. Prior to my father's health issues, I was contemplating on purchasing Jeremys turbo car but unfortunately simply did not have the time to look at it as family health issues became top priority and I had to take a significant amount of time off. Jeremy restored this car to such intimate detail it was unbelievable. He updated me with emails on the daily basis and was always sending me emails or phone calls weekly on what was going on with the car. The painstaking effort he went through this vehicle simply can not be described with words alone, it is just awesome! I still have photos of the process and the overall finished car if anyone wants them i can mail them to you free of charge;) If I wasnt in the hunt for a TTA or big block Gran Sport I would go after this car without a doubt. This is one of the nicest turbo cars I have seen and I have been into these cars since i was 8 or 9 and a member of this board since its original inception.Good luck on the sale someone is going to get a great car and considering the economy the price in my opinion is a really really sweet deal!;)

I don't have any interior photos right now and am heading out to work. I have a few more exterior photos and will post those when I come home for lunch.

The interior is red cloth, with heavy Limited carpeting. It's a 55/45 split bench seat with fold down arm rest; *** Trim 569 - 55/45 Seat in Red Cloth - NO CHARGE.

As a Limited it has the custom door panels and lighted "Buick Regal Limited" dash plate above the glove box.

Dean, Nice looking car.

Bump for Dean, he keeps his cars nice an clean..I know, I bought my Limited back after selling it to him over 5 years ago!

Man what a beautiful car! You will look long and hard to find a nicer car..... that thing is mint!

I am a sucker for a white T with blackout trim and the dark windows...... A++.

I like the white exterior/black out with blue interior.:(

My previous White WO2 T had the blue/gray interior. I prefer that myself but considering how many White WO2 Limited Ts were ever made beggars can't be choosers. I don't recall seeing but maybe one other white Limited with the exterior sport package and I think it had a tan leather interior and no astroroof.

I'm curious to know how many White WO2 Limiteds were produced, and out of those how many original examples exist today. I bet 20 would be on the high side.