Extreme Automatics

Site looks Cool! :cool:

Gotta admit, love the idea of the 218 against the big strokers!! Should be interesting!!!! :cool: :cool:

Lonnie

Have the TSM rules changed for 2009??

I see you are using an aftermarket intake, I thought they all ran stockers.

Just wondered.

• Factory stock intake manifold required. No external welding allowed except for EGR block-off plate and/or repairs. Porting allowed.
• No modifications such as welding, cold weld epoxy, puttying, etc. may be done on any portion of the intake manifold runners to increase manifold air flow are allowed.
• No aftermarket cast aluminum or sheet metal intake manifolds of any kind allowed.
• Any cast aluminum intake plenum allowed.
• Single modified stock or aftermarket throttle body up to 70mm allowed. Single throttle plate only.

Yep they are allowed. I am not sure the old M&A is any better than the stocker but I have it.

The banana is going to pinks all out with it's extreme automatics transmission on may 29 and 30. Then to Norwalk for the TSM race on the may 31. It is going to be a fun weekend!!!:biggrin:

You suck!!!!!!!!!!! I wore that site out for 30 minutes and then gave up. Thats really cool.

You suck!!!!!!!!!!! I wore that site out for 30 minutes and then gave up. Thats really cool.

Yeah, I tried to call you and rub it in.:D We are sporting your stickers just in case we get tv airtime.
Then we are heading to Norwalk to bust some ass.:biggrin:

I like Lonnie's build ALOT. Specifically the clutch set up.

While not the same thing, I have often day dreamed about how much of a blast it would be to drive if my car had a super T-10 in it. It would slow me down, but feel so much faster lol.