Extreme Automatics vs Janis vs Husek

I went through Husek. If I remember right, I think he does a transmission in 2 days so it depends on how busy he is and the wait of shipping. Putting the transmission in now and can't wait to see the results.:)

Dave Husek just did my transmission and after it arrived from MI to NY he had it done in only a few days. The shipping to or from took longer than all the work he had to do to it and it needed a LOT. I've never met Dave but he always answered the phone, answered all my questions and took the time to explain everything in explicit detail. With all the info I was getting I'm not sure where he found the time to do all the work he does! I couldn't be happier with the transmission and service.

I went thru Lonnie last summer. Took about 4 weeks from order date to trans arriving on my doorstep.

I am still waiting for my trans to be done from Lonnie. I ordered it in the beginning of may and was told it would be done and back to me by June 1. Still waiting for it to be built!! He does great work but wish it was done when it was soposed to be.. I understand they can get behind just let the customer know.

janis does all my trans work. i drop it off at his place and pick it back up in a few days always had great service from him

I am still waiting for my trans to be done from Lonnie. I ordered it in the beginning of may and was told it would be done and back to me by June 1. Still waiting for it to be built!! He does great work but wish it was done when it was soposed to be.. I understand they can get behind just let the customer know.
:eek: