Extreme Automatics - Lonnie Diers

snyderjw1

Just wanted to provide feedback on Lonnie...I know there are a bunch of threads on Lonnie but I specifically wanted to provide feedback on the electric transbrake he is now offering for the 200. I installed it myself with Lonnie's instructions and can say it is performing better than advertised....I was a reluctant convert from a th400 back to a th200 with the transbrake being my main concern...with the electric brake there is no downside, and I have my overdrive back....excellent after sale support from Lonnie and an excellent product. Lonnie also called when I got back from Reynolds to see how I made out... 1st class!!

Just wanted to provide feedback on Lonnie...I know there are a bunch of threads on Lonnie but I specifically wanted to provide feedback on the electric transbrake he is now offering for the 200. I installed it myself with Lonnie's instructions and can say it is performing better than advertised....I was a reluctant convert from a th400 back to a th200 with the transbrake being my main concern...with the electric brake there is no downside, and I have my overdrive back....excellent after sale support from Lonnie and an excellent product. Lonnie also called when I got back from Reynolds to see how I made out... 1st class!!

Yep, Lonnie's the man.

I was glad to hear you did good at Reynolds, glad you got your issues from BG worked out.

Lonnie.....................................

Hello everyone, I don't remember specifically buying anything from Lonnie, although I'm sure I have at some point, but I have called for "free" advice. Lonnie was very knowledgeable and helpful each time I've called and I intend to buy from him in the future. I appreciate the help I received! Thanks Lonnie for supporting the TB community, John.:cool::cool::cool::cool: