Extreme Automatics/ Lonnie Diers

87natl

Fade 2 Black
I just want to take a minute to express my appreciation for the support that I have received from Lonnie. I've hit some bumps in the road with a trans/converter combo that I have been trying to get together, including some issues that have nothing to do with Lonnies trans or parts, and in fact even some issues with ANOTHER vendor. Lonnie has stepped up and been responsive, and gone over and above what I think anyone would have done to see to it that I was satisfied with my end result. Hell, Lonnie took out of his own pocket on this one, and he didn't need to. Lonnie is a rare breed that even bends over backwards for a little guy, like me. I can not express strongly enough the pride that I have when I say, I run an Extreme Automatics trans! (And an Edge Racing converter)

Lonnie, you ROCK!!!

Can't go wrong with Lonnie. He has helped many people, including myself a ton of times:smile:

I just want to take a minute to express my appreciation for the support that I have received from Lonnie. I've hit some bumps in the road with a trans/converter combo that I have been trying to get together, including some issues that have nothing to do with Lonnies trans or parts, and in fact even some issues with ANOTHER vendor. Lonnie has stepped up and been responsive, and gone over and above what I think anyone would have done to see to it that I was satisfied with my end result. Hell, Lonnie took out of his own pocket on this one, and he didn't need to. Lonnie is a rare breed that even bends over backwards for a little guy, like me. I can not express strongly enough the pride that I have when I say, I run an Extreme Automatics trans! (And an Edge Racing converter)

Lonnie, you ROCK!!!

7.97 @175 ya Lonnie rocks!!!! I fought trans problems for 3 years till I met Lonnie

So the new convertor showed up Mike?

I would just like to say that I was with Mike throughout the pain of some of the issues and it was pain, Lonnie sure stepped up...thats what customer service is all about.

Alot of thrown wrenches and $800 down the drain on a certain part and for Mike to come in here and take the high road and not give a detailed account on his issue with a certain part that leaked from a bad weld from the very begining speaks volumes. He had enough witnesses including myself to justify posting a big rant..unlike some post's ive seen that are quick to jump in here and complain about a bolt.

So in the end its all in the rear view mirror and 6 months later its on the road....
Shweeet

So the new convertor showed up Mike?

I would just like to say that I was with Mike throughout the pain of some of the issues and it was pain, Lonnie sure stepped up...thats what customer service is all about.

Alot of thrown wrenches and $800 down the drain on a certain part and for Mike to come in here and take the high road and not give a detailed account on his issue with a certain part that leaked from a bad weld from the very begining speaks volumes. He had enough witnesses including myself to justify posting a big rant..unlike some post's ive seen that are quick to jump in here and complain about a bolt.

So in the end its all in the rear view mirror and 6 months later its on the road....
Shweeet

Yeah Mike, we are back in the game. I'll catch up with you tomorrow in some detail. Rants aren't my style. Much earned praise??? Oh hell yeah.

But I live, I learn, and I will remember.........

Aparently. Same turbo, rods, pistons, Champ heads, PAC, H&R, UMI, Mease intercooler.....hmmmmm...I use straight 30 weight oil. So, we're not THAT similar. ;)

7.97 @175 ya Lonnie rocks!!!! I fought trans problems for 3 years till I met Lonnie

Lonnie help me get my 200 4R deep into the 9's. He even gave some advice to my local transmission guy on the dual feed and servo set up.
Jeff

Trans

After hearing these kinds of the success stories about the 2004R’s that he has done, and talking with him on the phone, it made me feel real confident when I purchased his stage 2 w/brake that should be arriving soon. :biggrin: I’m two transmissions deep and I’ve only had the car for 1yr 2mon. :mad: ( I could have been using all the other money on my stroker :eek: ) I was trying to cut too many corners. :redface: I've learned my lesson with the important things. Like they say “Third time is a charm”. I hope. :cool:

Trans

After hearing these kinds of the success stories about the 2004R’s that he has done, and talking with him on the phone, it made me feel real confident when I purchased his stage 2 w/brake that should be arriving soon. :biggrin: I’m two transmissions deep and I’ve only had the car for 1yr 2mon. :mad: ( I could have been using all the other money on my stroker :eek: ) I was trying to cut too many corners. :redface: I've learned my lesson with the important things. Like they say “Third time is a charm”. I hope. :cool:

Look at my sig. My trans is not here and I've already update it.:biggrin:

Trans

Look at my sig. My trans is not here and I've already updated it.:biggrin: