0 mile BRF tranny w/ brake rebuilt by Extreme Automatics and Art Carr 10" converter

Beamer

I am re-listing this tranny with more info and pics...

Copied from old post...

I have a freshly rebuilt by Lonnie Deers of Extreme Automatics 200-4R, original BRF valve body tranny with a stage right brake and a Texas Art Carr 10" converter to sell.

There was slippage observed after installing my 112 roller setup and Lonnie discovered an incorrectly installed valve or something like that. He went through it thoroughly and it is ready to go with the 10" Art Carr converter with stamping of "AC-16930" on it. It is around a 3200 stall, and it worked very well with my PT-54 turbo. It has a stage right trans brake installed and launches very nicely. When draining the fluid, there was no metal in it, Only burnt. It will be at the buyers optioin to have the converter flushed. It has been completely drained, by recommendation of Lonnie. He stated that it would be added insurance for a flushing.

This is a great ready to install package for a low 11 or high 10 second car. The tranny appeared to have Art Carr internals from the original build prior to my purchase of the car.

The price is $1900 for the combination, I do not want to split it up. If that is desired by 2 different individuals and can arrange it, go for it. I will deliver up to 150 miles from Brunswick, GA. Any shipping charges will be at purchasers expense.

Thanks for your interest...

Here are some pics of the tranny. This is a non-lock up package. I will have these item at Reynolds for anyone interested. I also dropped my price to $1800.

Anyone is welcomed and encouraged to talk to Lonnie at EA to inquire about this tranny. He is very well aware that I am selling it and he also agrees that this is a solid low 11 second to high 10 second capable tranny. I am sure he will stand up and warranty if needed. I will gaurantee that it is a very solid package combo. Feel free to email or PM me with any further questions.

I can provide full size pics at request to your email address.

Thanks in advance for any and all interest...

Mike

Attachments

• BRF Tag web.jpg
    BRF Tag web.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 659
  • Converter stamp web.jpg
    Converter stamp web.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 657
  • Converter web.jpg
    Converter web.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 655
  • Front pump web.jpg
    Front pump web.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 661
  • Left side web.jpg
    Left side web.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 655
More pics

Here are more pics...

Mike

Attachments

• Pan pic web.jpg
    Pan pic web.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 652
  • Right side web.jpg
    Right side web.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 645
  • Tranny converotr web.jpg
    Tranny converotr web.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 654
Bump TTT

I will be at Reynolds if anyone is interested in it. Assistance installing could even be done. This combo is ready to install and go. Just get you some type F fluid to fill with. As seen the convertor has dual bolt patterns.

Mike

Bump ttt

If anyone would like details, PLEASE feel free to call Lonnie at Extreme Automatics. He can give you every bit if info you should need on the tranny itself.

This is a very solid bottom 11, into the upper 10's tranny. The convertor is solid and worked nicely behind my PT54, it spooled very nicely.

This is a BRF valve body origonal turbo tranny with no core fee, all hardened hard parts, upgraded parts inside verifiable by Lonnie, rebuilt and calibrated by Lonnie with his better than kevlar bands and a stageright brake inside.

Mike

Update on convertor

I checked at request of CME2FLY here about my convertor...

Straight from the Art Carr web site, it is a 9 1/2" convertor and sells for $718 itself.

2004R CONVERTER NON LOCK-UP "H/D SUPER TORQUE" WITH BILLET COVER (9.5" DIA CUSTOM STALLED)
H/D Super Torque AND Competition Converters- (Rated to 1000+ HP). These converters feature fully forged front covers (unless otherwise noted), anti-balloon plates, fully furnace brazed, and Torrington roller bearings. These converters are custom built and delivery time will vary by application. The H/D series also come with a free restall within the first 12 months. All of the converters are custom stalled from a range of 2400-5500 RPM.

This really is a great deal, and I can't believe nobody is in need of a nice setup like this.

Would someone at least comment if they feel this is properly priced to sell?

Here is a link to the Art Carr website with specs of this convertor for you to see ...

https://www.artcarr.com/merchandise/details/15/148.acpp

Thanks,
Mike

"Would someone at least comment if they feel this is properly priced to sell?"

I wouldn't drop a dime..This is a good deal...add it up.

Tranny sold - pending payment.

May still have converter to sell. A 9.5" Art Carr billet 3K stall...

Mike