Extreamly CLEAN 1984 T Type roller

Limited87

I am helping a friend sell his 1984 T Type rolling chassis. This car would make the perfect '87 drive train swap canidate. This is a florida car that is extreamly clean and solid everywhere as you could ask for. Its never seen any harsh weather. The car was repainted at some point and looks nice and shines great! Bumper fillers are perfect and the bumpers are in very nice shape as are the air dams. The interior is immaculate. The bucket seats, steering wheel, console, dash are perfect. Even the factory GM carpeted mats are in great shape. The only issue with the interior is the head liner is starting to loosen in areas.

Here is a short run down. Car is white with the black out package with burgandy interior. It has power windows, locks, seat, twilight sentinal and factory power astro roof. Also has a Pioneer cd player installed. It has an '87 TR posi rear end with South Side upper and lower control arms and '87 TR wheels. It has a 2 1/2 single muffler dual out exhaust system on it. The HVAC was removed but he has the factory '87 Turbo Regal HVAC system to go with the car consisting of the HVAC box, compressor, condensor, exc. The car shows and states 35k miles on the title but reads exceds limits. Not sure if thats something that was automatically done because of its age or if its actually a 135k. It could pass for a 35k miles the car is so clean. The car is located in NE Ohio.

He is asking $4500 o.b.o.

He is willing to hand deliver the car within a reasonable distance of NE Ohio in an enclosed trailer for free or drive to an agreed location to meet up and exchange the car. PM me with any questions.

Thanks, Brian
Matts Buick 023.jpg
Matts Buick 010.jpg
Matts Buick 011.jpg
Matts Buick 021.jpg
Matts Buick 020.jpg
Matts Buick 018.jpg
Matts Buick 022.jpg
Matts Buick 043.jpg
Matts Buick 036.jpg
Matts Buick 038.jpg

That would be a nice start for someone, is the wiring all intact or has it been hacked? You don't see many clean cars up north, and that one appears to be. GLWS. Dennis

That would be a nice start for someone, is the wiring all intact or has it been hacked? You don't see many clean cars up north, and that one appears to be. GLWS. Dennis

Yes it would.. The wiring is the org '84 and is intact. No you dont see them this clean really anywhere.. This car needs to be seen in person. Picts dont do it justice.. The interior is very deep and dark but the camera makes it look differant. Anyone who wants to see it is more than welcome to come out.. use the lift and inspect everything!

Car is back up for sale!!

Nearly 3 weeks now of jacking me around with broken promises and next to zero communication. I just recently found out he has been doing the same thing to another member he is "supposed" to be buying something from. No more games.. serious offers from SERIOUS buyers only! Add gnx040 "mike" to the list of guys NOT to deal with.

Everything in the original ad still applies.. Enclosed trailer delivery to your door up to 120 miles or to a meeting/exchange location.

Nice!! That could easily be a 35,xxx mile car. If I had it to do all over again this is exactly what I would start with. GLWS.

Bryan

I might put my car up for sale and build this.. Wow.. Perfect color combo too.

Thanks for all the positive comments guys! Like I stated before the car looks better in person and does represent a low mileage car in every way! Have had ALOT of interest and pm's but no money yet.

All PM's returned.

Thanks

i didnt hear back from mike either...gave me his word it was sold as well and i havent heard back!! me being a stand up guy had other offers and i declined due to pending payment on a first email basis? mike if u read this call me an lmk whats going on if not im gonna try to resell to other buyers that were serious thxs greg