Exterior window sweeps

Tbo dan

Looking for new exterior window sweeps. Prices to include shipping to 67002 and I pay PayPal. Thanks.

Thanks for the info. But i gotta try to save a buck when I can. So I'm hoping someone has some in a garage somewhere collecting dust...

Make an offer brand new and not sure what side it's for???
ImageUploadedByTurboBuick1375442701.227589.jpg
ImageUploadedByTurboBuick1375442723.342102.jpg
ImageUploadedByTurboBuick1375442751.907469.jpg

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

With that part number it looks like an interior window sweep. I'm needing exteriors. Thanks.

Rockauto.com has them, Fairchild brand. They are on my car and fit perfect.

Thanks for the testimonial. The fairchilds at rock auto are my back up plan. I'm glad to hear they fit well. Have you by chance used the fairchild t-top seals?

I would give the rock autos a crack if they have a testimonial.

Years ago when I painted my car I went with GM units and they didn't fit worth a shit. The holes didn't even line up. I had to drill new ones!

Yeah from what I've read on here weather stripping that fits perfect is a pretty rare thing...

I would give the rock autos a crack if they have a testimonial.

Years ago when I painted my car I went with GM units and they didn't fit worth a shit. The holes didn't even line up. I had to drill new ones!
I got mine from nos4gn. I too had to do some "massagin" to get them to fit. I just figured it was how it got done. I imagined a worker on the line with a screw gun and no desire to make two alike.

That said I like the nos4gn ones I got. I'm sure they were on sale as I'm pretty cheap too.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app