window parts

jlat

hello people: I've asked this before but anyone buy any window parts lately. rubber, sweeps. All parts to keep the window from rattling around. I need them.
thanks
IBBY

hello people: I do plan on messing with my window rattling issue this summer. I'm reposting to see if amy of youz can give me some advise.
IBBY

hello people: Seems like W sweeps are out of stock in alot of places. I just ordered a set from M Montes. Wish me luck.
IBBY

Hey, I used the Kirban window elimination kit. It definitely helped. Good luck, this can be quite a job. Make sure your rollers are in good shape. Also, clean and remove all the old grease from the window tracks. Replace with new grease.

hello people: To TurboWh1 looks like we have the same car. Yours looks alot better.
IBBY

hello people: I spent the day playing w/the drivers side outter sweep. Kinda suck job and I havn't been in there since I replaced the speakers in the concert sound. But what would make the job alot easier is to remove the glass. Is taking the window out a suck job? I,m not totally done but if the window removal is easy I might do it to make surer the screws are seated properly. I did loose a couple of those little screws. Any words.
IBBY

hello people: I spent the day playing w/the drivers side outter sweep. Kinda suck job and I havn't been in there since I replaced the speakers in the concert sound. But what would make the job alot easier is to remove the glass. Is taking the window out a suck job? I,m not totally done but if the window removal is easy I might do it to make surer the screws are seated properly. I did loose a couple of those little screws. Any words.
IBBY
Not hard but IT IS tedious. Only a few bolts but it will mess up the alignment of the window meaning you'll have to adjust the window(for sealing & wind noise) if that's a concern to you. Can always mark bolts.

I always worry I'll break the glass taking it out or putting it back in. Plus if you're going that far, may as well check your rollers, clean old grease out of tracks, & re-grease tracks. Why keep taking the door panels off & putting them back on is the way I look at it.

hello people: I played with the passenger sweep today and my TB came missing a screw I don't think it was evere there. 1 hole was was off so no screw there. I did drive around abit with my new drivers sweep and it's 100% better the window is alot tighter. It was worth the BS but now my door locks don't work. So much fun.
IBBY

Anyone know if I can have someone remake the glass for a T-Top? one of mine flew off and shattered.