Extender parameter adjusting problem

SlickTR

When I turn the A/C on to move over to the second row of adjustable parameters nothing happens. Worked fine not to long ago but does nothing now. I can still move over to the other parameters (lights on/off, moving car into gear). Does anyone know what the chip looks at to know the A/C is on or what would cause this?

When I turn the A/C on to move over to the second row of adjustable parameters nothing happens. Worked fine not to long ago but does nothing now. I can still move over to the other parameters (lights on/off, moving car into gear). Does anyone know what the chip looks at to know the A/C is on or what would cause this?

When A/C is selected, if system pressure is low, it will not activate that side of the parameters. Once when my system was inoperative (low on coolant) I made a small jumper wire to plug into the pressure switch plug on the accumulator to make the adjustments.

When A/C is selected, if system pressure is low, it will not activate that side of the parameters. Once when my system was inoperative (low on coolant) I made a small jumper wire to plug into the pressure switch plug on the accumulator to make the adjustments.

Yep that's what it was, I made a little jumper wire and it worked just fine. Thanks Dave