experienced chicagoland shops?

ONLY 231

I hope this is the right forum for this.. I'm looking for an expert engine builder to fix some things that a "REPUTABLE" buick guy around here didn't do... I'm very unhappy with the finished product, for the cost of the job. So I need someone opinions from you guys who you think the best in the Chicagoland area is.

Thanks so much....

BTW, I'm not going to name names on here to prevent controversy. I just need my car running.

The names off of the top of my head are ANS Performance and LS1 Speed...
I'd really like it if you pm'd me who you had problems with and why...just so I know who to stay away from if/when I need someone to do some work. :)

ANS or Gary at Street Performance in Park Ridge. I do my own work, except machine work.

All three are good, and all three are super busy.

I have been to all three and never have gotten my car in the same day or even three days from my call. But, they all have been very helpful. Its a toss up of who can get you in the fastest.

If I had to choose, ANS would be my first call.

I can tell you that Pete at ANS is VERY BUSY right now. You can give him a call, but he has his shop packed with Black Beauties that want attention before the Midwest Challenge.

Good luck!

ShariB

Thank you for the suggestions.

Season is ending, so I'm not going to rush getting it done this year. My goal is getting it done over the winter, so as soon as the weather comes around in spring, I'll be ready.