Expensive, Very Well Done, CLEAN 87 T - Built by the best

Where are the buyers?

TTT @ $19,500 obo - grab it and have fun this Summer. Your build is done.

Nobody wants to SAVE a ton of money? Look at the list of parts and run the numbers.....

The car has 77k on it - southern one owner car (dad) with all documents and 99% original until I got hold of it in 2006. Since it was transformed in 07 it has less than 2000 miles.

TTT
surely someone wants to save time and money...
:confused:
Pile of bills dragging me down - car needs to go....

cheap fockers and V6 turbo Buick don't go together, I found that out years ago, Great car and good luck with the sale

reason why you are having a hardtime selling is because the car has a stock bottom end and wont last very long in the low 10sec range, if you had a girdle and or steel caps with a steel crank and rods this car would have been sold by now.. GLWS...

STOCK BOTTOM END read the add

HE MAKES NO MENTION ANYWHERE ON THE ADD ABOUT THE BOTTOM END BUILD UP UNTIL SOMEONE ASKED ABOUT IT LATER ON THE THREAD, WHICH MAKES PEOPLE KINDA SUSPICIOUS ABOUT THE HONESTY OF THE SELLER, as mentioned earlier GLWS..

My dad ordered this in 87 and I took him to pick it up. I have ALL my dads dealer service documents (The short block was replaced at 34k miles by GM ) from purchase up until 2006 when I got it with 75k. I have all my modification documents from Cottons, Miller, the Powdercoater and the Upholsterer. It now has 77k. Paint is the ONLY area that you will find flaw with - no rust as it's a Louisiana car but I plan to repaint if I ever get back to work....
looks like to me he said it, if you have nothing good to say stay out

Yada yada yada
Thanks guys, really.
Many of you have seen this car around CT and a few have seen it at track. I am not trying to hide anything. It's a car that was done right by good people with great parts. The goal was to keep going with it as money became avail - sure it has a tight replacement bottom end with low miles that was pushed on 2 of 4 outings. The first two trips to track were 11's and high 10s dialing in boost and traction issues. Pushed carefully under watchful eyes that love the car more than me. TWO events....
Then tuned back down for very limited street fun.

Hello - if it had built bottom end the price would not be 19k. Buy it like it sits, have fun and run hi 10's as long as you like until you can build bottom and run 9's. This car goes under the radar and thats how I like it.

My wife will not ride in this car, my kids hate it how I find it fun to pick them up at school in it.... etc etc.

I don't have any fun with this car, that and the fact I have taken my time getting back to work.... It's been 16 months and I'm only back PT.....

I'll pay off some bills and get something else family friendly down the road.

I LOVE it. Beautiful and well done.

(Needs a stout short but you've already established that)

GLWS

Apparently low 10s a couple of times a few years ago.

Really nice car! I have a few pics of it from Cotton's this year. It was the one everyone was around there. I remember finding it hard to take a picture of it so many people were checking it out. :cool: Great price for what your getting for sure. If I had the space and the money... ;) Good luck with the sale!

4377198584_fa5d202ea5_b.jpg

4377200538_40824ae8d6_b.jpg

4377176210_d0a1e9b314_b.jpg

4376430479_c1d337f081_b.jpg

4377173358_bfc2133651_b.jpg

4376450843_c4d7d70873_b.jpg

Yes it is very clean. I remember the crowd too. Miguel was hot to run against it with his son's car too. That would have been interesting.:cool:

awesome car free bump

Has it actually run the 1/4 in the 10's? or has potential to run them as is?

PHILLY6 - nice pics, thanks. That was a fun afternoon at the BBQ. Those pics are more current than my earlier pics - only diff is now FPR is mounted to fender, not the rail.

AUSSIE B - Yes it has, back in Summer/Fall 07. 3 times to Lebanon Valley and then fall Buick event at Cecil. It's best at LValley was 10.2 and best at Cecil was 10.0. Car has had very limited use since and no track time..... trailer sold 2 years ago to a board member here and lack of disposable income is keeping me from doing any more to this car.

Someone want a quick upgrade? Sell yours and buy mine.....

I'm the guy who bought the trailer. I can surely say this car is done right. When I first saw the car, I thought, I want mine just like this one. All the best to the chef.

I'm the guy who bought the trailer. I can surely say this car is done right. When I first saw the car, I thought, I want mine just like this one. All the best to the chef.

Thanks Man! How's that trailer workin out?

Weekend bump - 50% off sale.... where are the bargain shoppers?
No offers?

Will trade for cabin near shore in Northern Maine.

Will trade for new roof and windows in my 1926 Colonial....

Will trade for Houseboat delivered to Mystic River

Hmmmm

TTT

Have had a few tempting trades but no offers on a sale. Come check it out or LMK about any more pics I should post.

BUMP
BUMP
My BABY

If you have $15k and a $4k-$5k daily driver - car or pickup - you can add on trade then we should talk :biggrin: