Exile boost controller wanted

Trymy69

ImageUploadedByTurboBuick Mobile1379556022.829417.jpg

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Never mind, Pm isn't working. I have two. One is an innovative and the other is a deeds (same units.... Innovative was exile originally and deeds were sold after innovative went under.) Only have one map sensor though. Only have one solenoid, you will have to get another, they are like $30. I will take $300 for both with the one map sensor, one solenoid.

Can you shoot me some pics of what you have, thanks!

Yes I will get those to u tonight

Sent from my SCH-I545 using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app

You can find them on eBay or any where else. Just would search for a 3 port solenoid

Yeah I know Grainger have them but they were %0ish last time I check, now theyre $42 thats even better. thx

I know for a fact one is. The other I got in a trade but never tested it out. Unfortunately I only have 1 map sensor otherwise I would be selling as two units. The known good one I used myself. Only reason I am selling is because I use the holley efi system which has a kickass boost controller built in.

Which one were you using? Does each unit require 2 solenoids and 1 map sensor? Don't 4get pics, thanks

Each one requires one map and 2 solenoids. I used the innovative one, which is still mounted in the car. The deeds is the newer of the two. Here's the pics. Let me know of you want more. It comes with the radio delete plate too.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app

Attachments

• 1379632407809.jpg
    1379632407809.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 27
  • 1379632419957.jpg
    1379632419957.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 26
I might be interested in one of the controller boxes if he doesn't want two.... I already have an innovative and sorta want a spare if not too much.