Exhaust question

That looks pretty bad ass! Screw the drone [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Update: Swapped out the Pypes Race Pro part#MVR13 mufflers for the Dynomax VT's part# 17956. Still have what I call drone but its MUCH less than the with the Pypes and livable. Pypes mufflers can be found on the for sale section.

Good to hear. Let us know after a couple hundred miles if they change tone and/or drone.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Also, did you notice any different in performance or turbo spool?

I have a 2.5" ATR exhaust with dual Dynomax Ultra Flo's welded. No drone. If you get the 3" then drone will be more likely.

Did you use the Dynomax 17218 center/center mufflers and did you have to modify the ATR exhaust for fittment?
My aluminum pittbulls rotted out.
Thanks in advance

Did you use the Dynomax 17218 center/center mufflers and did you have to modify the ATR exhaust for fittment?
Thanks in advance
That's the one. The mufflers were put on by the previous owner just before I bought the car so I'm not sure if any modification was necessary.

Thanks in advance

It's been mentioned that the Borla XR1 race mufflers perform and sound near the level of the ATR pit bulls, at least in the 3in. size.

Good to hear. Let us know after a couple hundred miles if they change tone and/or drone.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Also, did you notice any different in performance or turbo spool?
Dynomax still sound the same. Like them much better than the Race Pros

Last edited: