Excessive Acceleration Winternationals

Scot, It looks like you are try to pit one happening against another? Is that your intention????? Where did you get you car count from?? As you need a better source.

Take care, Kip
NOPE, Not that intention at all.

Good Day,

SW.

huh? What are you talking about?

You posted Sam might stop by. Did he really say that? None of our phones ever rang with him mentioning anything about it and he talks to quite a few of the people who were there on a normal basis. Maybe some people thought you put that out there to stir the pot.

Take care, Kip

You posted Sam might stop by. Did he really say that? None of our phones ever rang with him mentioning anything about it and he talks to quite a few of the people who were there on a normal basis. Maybe some people thought you put that out there to stir the pot.

Take care, Kip

Oops, that might have been my fault not updating you on that sunday. Sam was planning on coming but they ended up leaving late and could not make there in time.

Scot and everyone, speak your mind. Do not talk in general statement. If you want to call someone something do it and name the person. If you want to talk about pulling money from an event name that also. If people are clear maybe some stuff will take a turn for the better. At least there will be no guessing as to what was meant by someone.

Take care, Kip
Kip,

I think I worded my statement pretty well and I spoke my mind plain and simple. Not sure what you ment by "Calling someone something" as I stated Over and Over now Several times that I didn't point fingers at ANYONE and am tired of seeing this whole North/South crap carry on like it is. That seems pretty simple to me to understand. We are all grown men and would ALL bennefit from this if EVERYONE would just get along and stop the bickering!!
1) ALL EVENTS WOULD BE LARGER!
2) ALL EVENTS WOULD HAVE MORE RACERS!
3) ALL EVENTS WOULD HAVE LARGER PAYOUTS!
4) ALL EVENTS WOULD HAVE MORE SPONSORS!
5) AND "EVERYONE" CAN ALL BE FRIENDS WITHOUT THE DRAMA!

Is it understood yet?

I'm Out...Done..

Have a Nice Day,

SW.

Oops, that might have been my fault not updating you on that sunday. Sam was planning on coming but they ended up leaving late and could not make there in time.

A couple days late on that info.

My bad, Kip

Now that it is clear I wasn't starting any sh!t, I'll take this one step further. If Kip is interested, I would be willing to have a THS race at next years Reynold's event with a guaranteed purse of $500 to win and $200 for runner up (5 car minimum). In addition, Hartline Performance will do contingency for the class. Well?

On the way home from work today I got a call from a very good friend of mine. His cousin that is about the same age as me just died of cancer. We got talking about the meaning of life and all that other bs that goes along with it. It got me thinking about the bs that goes on in this small community. It is dumb. We are just men with our toys...but some here do make a living off us buying, maintaining, and fixing up our toys. Some of this non sense could have an effect on them in a more serious way. That would be over the line imo. We should all be cool with each other, especially since we all have the love for racing these Buicks which is not a very common thing.

I do not have a problem with anyone. I'm easy to get along with....I'm the type of person that if you like me then I like you. I'm done here, hope no one has anything against me either.

I'm going to leave you guys with a song that's been stuck in my head all day...hope it gets stuck in yours now bc I can't shake it and its killing me lol!!

You should've been gone
Knowing how I made you feel
And I should've been gone
After all your words of steel
Oh, I must've been a dreamer
And I must've been someone else
And we should've been over

Oh, Sherrie, our love
Holds on, holds on
Oh, Sherrie, our love
Holds on, holds on

Oh, I want to let go
You'll go on hurtin' me
You'd be better off alone
If I'm not who you thought I'd be
But you know that there's a fever
Oh, that you'll never find nowhere else
Can't you feel it burnin'
On-and-on

Oh, Sherrie, our love
Holds on, holds on
Oh, Sherrie, our love
Holds on, holds on
Oh, Sherrie
[Instrumental Interlude]

Oh, Sherrie
But I should've been gone
Long ago, far away
And you should've been gone
Now I know you'd lie
You'll stay

Oh, Sherrie, our love
Holds on, holds on
Oh, Sherrie, our love
Holds on, holds on
Oh, Sherrie, our love
Holds on, holds on
Hold on
Oh, Sherrie

STEVE PERRY - "Oh, Sherrie" lyrics

Sorry to here kevin it is hard to lose friends my wife lay a 28 year old friend to rest today and she having a hard time with it ,makes you realize that there are important things in live.

Cancer is a horrible thing it takes the ones you love like a kidnapper in the night. Kevin and Randy My deepest sympathies to both of your families on your loss. I write this with tears pouring out of my eyes as I remember losing my Mom to brain cancer 6 years ago. She was only 51 years old, and I missed out on sharing much of the success I have had in my life with her. I feel like I was cheated, but there is nothing I can do to get her back.

Life is way to short to fight and bicker with everyone. I am with Scott W on the fact that this North and South thing is getting pretty darn old. Car count at Reynolds, who is attending the winter nationals, who cares. Life is to short. Enjoy every minute you can.

To think that because I told Cal I should stop there on my way home and make another pass started this bickering makes me want to puke. The car was running consistent and I was confident we could run a little better than we had all day.

Kevin, now I cannot get that song out of my head. Anyway congrats on getting your car running well before the end of the year.

Take care everyone and good night.
Sam

Now that it is clear I wasn't starting any sh!t, I'll take this one step further. If Kip is interested, I would be willing to have a THS race at next years Reynold's event with a guaranteed purse of $500 to win and $200 for runner up (5 car minimum). In addition, Hartline Performance will do contingency for the class. Well?

Noone has taken you up on this??? Amazing....

Noone has taken you up on this??? Amazing....

Clint, I do not think you understand. When Kevin and Sam poured out their feelings onsome other issues I thought it was best to let this thread run out and handle talking to Cal about THS elsewhere. But since we are back on that subject here, Cal give me a call and we can discuss the details.
812-280-1143.

Sam and Kevin, I feel for your losses.

Take care, Kip

Clint, I do not think you understand. When Kevin and Sam poured out their feelings onsome other issues I thought it was best to let this thread run out and handle talking to Cal about THS elsewhere. But since we are back on that subject here, Cal give me a call and we can discuss the details.
812-280-1143.

Sam and Kevin, I feel for your losses.

Take care, Kip

Oh I do understand. I understand very well as I have lost loved ones too as have many on the board. You didn't make any comments on here about handling this elsewhere so thats the reason for the post. No disrespect intended toward Sam, Kevin, or yourself. Good luck with your conversation...

Cancer is a horrible thing it takes the ones you love like a kidnapper in the night. Kevin and Randy My deepest sympathies to both of your families on your loss. I write this with tears pouring out of my eyes as I remember losing my Mom to brain cancer 6 years ago. She was only 51 years old, and I missed out on sharing much of the success I have had in my life with her. I feel like I was cheated, but there is nothing I can do to get her back.

Life is way to short to fight and bicker with everyone. I am with Scott W on the fact that this North and South thing is getting pretty darn old. Car count at Reynolds, who is attending the winter nationals, who cares. Life is to short. Enjoy every minute you can.

To think that because I told Cal I should stop there on my way home and make another pass started this bickering makes me want to puke. The car was running consistent and I was confident we could run a little better than we had all day.

Kevin, now I cannot get that song out of my head. Anyway congrats on getting your car running well before the end of the year.

Take care everyone and good night.
Sam

It's hard to imagine how one's outlook on life can so drastically change as when one is diagnosed with cancer.:frown:

I found out just how that can happen when I was diagnosed a few months ago. :mad: I now have a unique understanding I never knew about.