Excessive Acceleration Winternationals

87LC2

Anyone going to Clay City tomorrow (Kentucky Horsepower)? Kevin B, can you bring your 'spare beer'?

Love to hear how many cars, Any ideas what the payouts are?
Good luck with the race guys!!
make sure to update any killer runs!

Wow, this is the first I've heard of this race. That explains why the midwest car count was low in Reynolds. Sam says his car is running great and may stop by. Where can we get more information?

We are expecting 10+ Buicks. Not bad for an informal get together.

Ed, the car is all loaded up and ready to go. See ya in the morning:)

Highpsi, sam is welcome...he's got my number if him and toni wanna stop by. Go to kyhorsepower.com for all the info. They got a street tire and slick class. Not sure what the pay is though. We usually don't care about payouts...its just a bunch of. Buick friends getting together for some fun.

Sounds like you guys had a blast. We should merge the Full Throttle Speed and style meet we had the week before we probably could have gotten off a TSM race and a TSO race.

Go to kyhorsepower.com for all the info. They got a street tire and slick class. Not sure what the pay is though. We usually don't care about payouts...its just a bunch of. Buick friends getting together for some fun.
Going to that link is useless! You have to register / log in just to view anything. Post some pic's!!

SW.

Go to kyhorsepower.com for all the info. They got a street tire and slick class. Not sure what the pay is though. We usually don't care about payouts...its just a bunch of. Buick friends getting together for some fun.
Going to that link is useless! You have to register / log in just to view anything. Post some pic's from the " Excessive Acceleration Winternationals" !!

SW.

Ted, that sounds awesome! Have your people talk to my people lol.

Scot, I didn't take any pics, but Ed took a bunch.

I had a blast. Never had to take the tools out of the truck (that's always a good day lol). I went there with the hopes of running mid tens on those small radials and cheap race gas. Ended up with a 9.71 :) Also won a little money thanks to my vendor of choice :) Kip had a nice little pot for the fastest Buick there with his sticker on it.

Pictures

I took a bunch of photos on Nacho's camera (I ran out of film). Will get him to post some. Had a real nice turnout, great weather food and fun. Saw some great racing too.

Some ink for your enjoyment

Attachments

• KB ClayCity.jpg
    KB ClayCity.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 271
  • IMG_5058 (Medium).jpg
    IMG_5058 (Medium).jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 275
  • IMG_5060 (Medium).jpg
    IMG_5060 (Medium).jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 265
  • IMG_4999 (Medium).jpg
    IMG_4999 (Medium).jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 263
  • IMG_5010 (Medium).jpg
    IMG_5010 (Medium).jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 268
More

Attachments

• IMG_5011 (Medium).jpg
    IMG_5011 (Medium).jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 277
  • IMG_5012 (Medium).jpg
    IMG_5012 (Medium).jpg
    62 KB · Views: 261
  • IMG_5042 (Medium).jpg
    IMG_5042 (Medium).jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 269
  • IMG_5043 (Medium).jpg
    IMG_5043 (Medium).jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 264
  • IMG_5057 (Medium).jpg
    IMG_5057 (Medium).jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 264
Oh no...Collin I'm in deep sh!t if my wife gets on here and sees that cash!! It will ruin the "car re-investment plan" I have lolz.

Oh no...Collin I'm in deep sh!t if my wife gets on here and sees that cash!! It will ruin the "car re-investment plan" I have lolz.

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say your wife probably has better things to do then come on here...Besides you KNOW she HAD to smell that money the second you got home with it.......................Maybe you should have given it to me for "Safe Keeping"?!?

Had a great time with you guys yesterday even though my $h!t wont hook... Special thanks to Kip for delivering the convertor and rockers for the THS project!!

I had a B-last. The weather was awesome,and the scenery beyond compare! Way to go Kev-o on running the number on the D-R's!