everyone please look especially those in Florida

Nice

Nothing wrong with that collection! You might miss that white T though,I would . Good luck with the sale, I am soooo tempted....... Tony T

Nothing wrong with that collection! You might miss that white T though,I would . Good luck with the sale, I am soooo tempted....... Tony T

THANKS!!.....i know i already miss the T and it's still in the garage! but if im having trouble selling this one for that amount i can imagine if i selling anything worth more! i thought it was going to be a quick sale but i guess i was wrong:cool: ..if it dosent sell it, then ill be happy..but i have to finish my other project soooo.....:biggrin:

THIS IS MY OTHER PROJECT 87 TTOP GN..
NO MAJOR MODS I JUST HAD EVERYTHING POWDERCOATED CHROME,AND CERAMIC COATED....COMPLETLY DETAILED ENGINE BAY AND UNDERNEATH..
STILL BULDING IT!
008-1.jpg

007.jpg

065-2.jpg

AND HERE ARE A FEW EXTRA PICS OF THE T-TYPE I TOOK TODAY..
$5,500 FIRM TAKES HER!!!
030.jpg

046-2.jpg

062.jpg

034.jpg

:wink:

Same engine again. :rolleyes: Two negative feedbacks saying he never shipped. I can't wait to hear his excuse this time....

harumph!.... I wanted that white 86....too bad it's "sold"

I have one just like it here, but that one appears to need basically nothing....where-as mine needs just about everything. Thinking of selling...but I guess I'll just keep it til I get around to going through it or find a better white 86 WO2 to replace it.