everyone please look especially those in Florida

chevysupersport

There is a t-type on ebay now item # 220332925749 it is for sale in Miami not a big deal but a week ago I was bidding on a turbo motor and trans from the same car! item #220328013350 both auctions use different ID's but within 2 seconds of clicking on the motor pics of both auctions I realized it's the same motor(where that auction had a winner) I lost) and this dude is now offering the whole car with the same engine he sold in a previous auction.This car was also listed once before(2weeks ago) with an auction mileage of 72,000 and the new auction lists it at 80,000 I know it's too early to tell if shill bidding was going on in the motor auction but if one of you guys here are near Miami maybe compare these auctions and see for yourself they are one in the same and maybe find one of the thieves that I hear have been working down there. Sorry to post here but since a car is for sale I thought this would get the most exposure and administration may notify and move this to the correct forum. I know guys here have seen this car on ebay so if your planning on bidding because it is priced right do your homework with this guy.

Scam. I looked at the engines in both auctions and you can tell right away that it's the same motor. The first auction (engine only) is the same engine that's in the 86 T-type of the current auction. The engine from the first auction was already won. Duh! Some kind of scam going on there. I hope someone gets to the bottom of it. I would hate to see a fellow TB owner and or board member get ripped off.

Ebay is a haven for thieves. What a shame.

there was someone fro Miami doin the same stuff with Ford parts .. guy also sells the china junk for Honda's .. as $$ get tighter the more scams :mad:

There is a t-type on ebay now item # 220332925749 it is for sale in Miami not a big deal but a week ago I was bidding on a turbo motor and trans from the same car! item #220328013350 both auctions use different ID's but within 2 seconds of clicking on the motor pics of both auctions I realized it's the same motor(where that auction had a winner) I lost) and this dude is now offering the whole car with the same engine he sold in a previous auction.This car was also listed once before(2weeks ago) with an auction mileage of 72,000 and the new auction lists it at 80,000 I know it's too early to tell if shill bidding was going on in the motor auction but if one of you guys here are near Miami maybe compare these auctions and see for yourself they are one in the same and maybe find one of the thieves that I hear have been working down there. Sorry to post here but since a car is for sale I thought this would get the most exposure and administration may notify and move this to the correct forum. I know guys here have seen this car on ebay so if your planning on bidding because it is priced right do your homework with this guy.

THAT IS MY CAR!!!!! AND I WOULD APPRECIATE IT IF YOU WOULD REMOVE THIS GARBAGE YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT ME!!! SAYING IM A FRAUD!!!!!!! GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT!!!!!AND HERE IS THE T-TYPE I HAVE UP FOR SALE!!!! AND IF YOU THINK IM A SCAM!! GET YOUR MONEY TOGETHER AND YOU CAN PICK UP THE CAR FROM MY HOUSE SITTING BEEAUTIFULL NEXT TO MY OTHER 3 GN'S AND 2 CYCLONES ,I HAVE NO NEED FOR SCAMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 6K AND TAKE HER!!!!AND REGARTING THE MOTOR SITUATION!! IT WAS A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT MOTOR!!! I CAN SHOW YOU WERE THAT CAME OUT OFF!!!!!!AND PLEASE DO YOU HOMEWORK BUDDY!!!!!!

THAT IS MY CAR!!!!! AND I WOULD APPRECIATE IT IF YOU WOULD REMOVE THIS GARBAGE YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT ME!!! SAYING IM A FRAUD!!!!!!! GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT!!!!!AND HERE IS THE T-TYPE I HAVE UP FOR SALE!!!! AND IF YOU THINK IM A SCAM!! GET YOUR MONEY TOGETHER AND YOU CAN PICK UP THE CAR FROM MY HOUSE SITTING BEEAUTIFULL NEXT TO MY OTHER 3 GN'S AND 2 CYCLONES ,I HAVE NO NEED FOR SCAMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 6K AND TAKE HER!!!!AND REGARTING THE MOTOR SITUATION!! IT WAS A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT MOTOR!!! I CAN SHOW YOU WERE THAT CAME OUT OFF!!!!!!AND PLEASE DO YOU HOMEWORK BUDDY!!!!!!:mad: :mad: :mad:

THAT IS MY CAR!!!!! AND I WOULD APPRECIATE IT IF YOU WOULD REMOVE THIS GARBAGE YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT ME BEFORE I THIS!!! SAYING IM A FRAUD!!!!!!! GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT!!!!!AND HERE IS THE T-TYPE I HAVE UP FOR SALE!!!! AND IF YOU THINK IM A SCAM!! GET YOUR MONEY TOGETHER AND YOU CAN PICK UP THE CAR FROM MY HOUSE SITTING BEEAUTIFULL NEXT TO MY OTHER 3 GN'S AND 2 CYCLONES ,I HAVE NO NEED FOR SCAMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 6K AND TAKE HER!!!!AND REGARTING THE MOTOR SITUATION!! IT WAS A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT MOTOR!!! I CAN SHOW YOU WERE THAT CAME OUT OFF!!!!!!AND PLEASE DO YOU HOMEWORK BUDDY!!!!!!:mad: :mad: :mad:

HAHAHA:biggrin: SORRY I WAS TO MAD TO BE TYPING ABOUT THIS BS!!!!
537.jpg

Opinions?

lc2.jpg

lc21.jpg

Absolutely...

Different motors, without a doubt. 3 quick differences are:

1) Look at the oil filler neck and filter

2) Look at the powermaster fluid levels on the inside resivior

3) Look at the windshield waher fluid tanks

Also, I believe the DPs appear to be somewhat different, but the turbo shield is in the way to determine for sure.

Needless to say, I would be willing to bet they are completely different motors. I understand that there is good intention if only to warn of a possible scam. We are subject to that every day in these years we are in now. But, this appears to be straight forward an honest sell, and maybe someone is not happy to loose an auction. Not trying to slap anyone, but if you see the easily seen differences, an apology would be due.

Just my opinion,
Mike

Mike

Absolutely...

Different motors, without a doubt. 3 quick differences are:

1) Look at the oil filler neck and filter

2) Look at the powermaster fluid levels on the inside resivior

3) Look at the windshield waher fluid tanks

Also, I believe the DPs appear to be somewhat different, but the turbo shield is in the way to determine for sure.

Needless to say, I would be willing to bet they are completely different motors. I understand that there is good intention if only to warn of a possible scam. We are subject to that every day in these years we are in now. But, this appears to be straight forward an honest sell, and maybe someone is not happy to loose an auction. Not trying to slap anyone, but if you see the easily seen differences, an apology would be due.

Just my opinion,
Mike

Mike

Ehhhh. why couldn't the pict with the date stamp be a newer pict than the other one of the same motor. If you think about it, the pict without timestamp looks like the same motor only a bit in the past.

Seller, take 2 new picts of both motors and get the rest of the cars in the shots. That should clear it up.

Those motors are the same....the odds of all the hose clamps being in the exact same position are very slim in my opinion. Looks like the filler neck and fluid tanks were changed to alter the appearance of the motor but both pictures definately seem to be the same motor.

ACTUALLY I DIDNT WANT TO HAVE TO EXPLAIN MY SELF BECAUSE NO ONE HERE PAYS MY BILLS!!!!BUT I DO WANT TO CLEAR MY NAME!!!

IT IS THE SAME MOTOR!!!THE ONE WITHOUT THE DATE IS ACTUALLY A NEWER PICTURE I TOOK SO I CAN LIST THE CAR UP FOR SALE!...I HAD MADE A MISTAKE UPLOADING THE PICTURES UP ON EBAY, BUT LIKE ANY PERSON THAT WANTS TO BUY A EBAY ITEM! YOU DO YOUR "HOMEWORK" AND ASK SELLER FOR ADDITIONAL PICTURES!!! JUST LIKE THE WINNING BIDDER DID!!!!BUT SOME PEOPLE JUST LIKE TO ASUME THINGS AND THATS NOT THE WAY IT WORKS!! (NEXT TIME DO YOUR HOMEWORK LIKE YOU STATED!!):mad:

THIS IS THE MOTOR I HAD LISTED ON EBAY AND SOLD ALREADY AND THE BUYER COULDNT BE HAPPIER!!!!!:tongue:
389.jpg

AND THIS IS THE MOTOR FROM MY 86T THATS UP FOR SALE!!!!
553.jpg

HOPE THIS CLEARS UP EVERYTHING!!!! AND NEXT TIME YOU WANT TO BUY AN ITEM ASK FOR ADDITIONAL PICTURES!!!!!!!!!! HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!

ACTUALLY I DIDNT WANT TO HAVE TO EXPLAIN MY SELF BECAUSE NO ONE HERE PAYS MY BILLS!!!!BUT I DO WANT TO CLEAR MY NAME!!!

IT IS THE SAME MOTOR!!!THE ONE WITHOUT THE DATE IS ACTUALLY A NEWER PICTURE I TOOK SO I CAN LIST THE CAR UP FOR SALE!...I HAD MADE A MISTAKE UPLOADING THE PICTURES UP ON EBAY, BUT LIKE ANY PERSON THAT WANTS TO BUY A EBAY ITEM! YOU DO YOUR "HOMEWORK" AND ASK SELLER FOR ADDITIONAL PICTURES!!! JUST LIKE THE WINNING BIDDER DID!!!!BUT SOME PEOPLE JUST LIKE TO ASUME THINGS AND THATS NOT THE WAY IT WORKS!! (NEXT TIME DO YOUR HOMEWORK LIKE YOU STATED!!):mad:

Not sure why you're so fired up? It looks like it was an honest mistake, but lets face, it was YOUR mistake. :wink:

I Know Its My Mistake!! But That Still Dosent Give The Right To No One To Be Talking All This Bs!!! Without Knowing Nothing!!! He Could Of Just Simply Asked Me A Questions Regarding The Auction If He Had Any Doubt About It!!! Because Now That Makes Me And My Car Look Bad!!! So Yeah You Can Say Im Pistoff! Thanks

AND REGARTING THE MOTOR SITUATION!! IT WAS A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT MOTOR!!! I CAN SHOW YOU WERE THAT CAME OUT OFF!!!!!!AND PLEASE DO YOU HOMEWORK BUDDY!!!!!!:mad: :mad: :mad:

I Know Its My Mistake!! But That Still Dosent Give The Right To No One To Be Talking All This Bs!!! Without Knowing Nothing!!! He Could Of Just Simply Asked Me A Questions Regarding The Auction If He Had Any Doubt About It!!! Because Now That Makes Me And My Car Look Bad!!! So Yeah You Can Say Im Pistoff! Thanks

You were asked about the auction and you said it was a "completely different motor". Anyway, glad you made the sale with the "completely different motor" and happy holidays.

Am I dumb?

I don't get it. So the first auction of just the motor and tranny DOES show the same engine pictures as in the car in the second auction? Was it a mistake and you meant to show a different engine in first auction? :confused:

The car doesn't seem like a bad deal. I might actually be interested if I can understand what the heck is going here. :confused:

I don't get it. So the first auction of just the motor and tranny DOES show the same engine pictures as in the car in the second auction? Was it a mistake and you meant to show a different engine in first auction? :confused:

The car doesn't seem like a bad deal. I might actually be interested if I can understand what the heck is going here. :confused:

by mistake i put the ttype motor pictures instead of the motor that was up for sale and some one was mad because they didnt ask questions regarding the auction and lost the auction..i didnt notice untill the winning bidder asked me for additional pictures....if you are interested in the car pm me your info and i will gladly give you a call..thanks

I DID A SIGNATURE UPGRADE SO I CAN SHOW YOU SOME OF MY CARS,SINCE IM NEW TO THIS BOARD JUST WANTED TO FILL YALL IN..THANKSS AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS!:biggrin: