Every time I get mad at my wife I remember this...

ncmalko1

#1 Eagles fan
I used to see GN's every now and then and I'd tell my wife, "I love those cars" and she'd completely ignore me and not even look. I came home from work one day and there was a black 87 GN with 47,000 miles on it parked across the street. It had the moon roof, digital dash and flawless interior. I ran into the house really excited and told my wife and kids to come outside and see my all time favorite car and she said, "I'm watching Tivo and could give a rats ass". After begging her like a little kid to check it out before it left she finally came out and said... "It's OK". Then she turned to go back in the house ignoring me again. She then turned back around and threw some keys at me and said, "It's yours" and went back into the house. After crying for an hour in disbelief I came in the house and she said, "I bought it to get you to shut the F up about it. You have one now so don't talk about it anymore". THAT'S MY GIRL!

wow, thats one hell of a wife for sure. thats probley the best gift in the world

your wife is cool :cool: ! my wife did something like that. i told her i wish i had a VIPER, and she goes out somewhere and buys me a 1:18 scale red VIPER diecast to go along with the other diecast cars i collect. i was wishing for a real 1.

dude, I think I may be in love with your wife!! Seriously, that is AWESOME!

Is this really true? If so, that's the best build up to giving a gift that I have ever heard.

That's how you do it. Start with the little hints and then wear them down. The more the thing costs, the longer you have to space out the comments. My wife says I do this all the time. They do give in just to shut us up.

Women, we will never figure them out. Thank God!

Great story, thanks for sharing.

Mikey

Now you need to start commenting on how slow it is and that you probably need some go fast goodies....;)