Ever closer to the 9's

WHO DID YOUR EXHAUST??? I cannot find anyone around that will do a decent over the axle 4"... Beautiful car!

.. I think i may start off buying a 4" 3rd gen kit from them and then doing some fab work to make it fit on a g-body

Sure seems like that would be the hard way to do it. Do you know anybody who does exhaust work on diesel trucks in your area? Lost of those guys use 4" so they should have all of the materials to build yours from scratch besides maybe a muffler. I just can't imagine the contour of the F-body exhaust coming close to a G-body floor pan. Just a thought. Good luck!

I got some bends from a truck supply shop and put a 4" over the axle on the gn. Lotsa grinding and I'm not a pro with a welder (by a long shot) but it looks good and doesn't rub anywhere. Cost me a little less than $200

what was your duty cycle on those 95#s injectors? i have a DBB 70mm Turbo and was thinking on going to 83#s....

Nice running car. What was your target on the C16? Stock intercooler and small air filter are choking it good but you still are flying.