esp twin turbo set up

Hello BuickMike231. I cannot answer your questions on this board. Please contact me directly. Sorry for the inconvenience. I post this only to let you know I do reply to questions asked. I also apologies to SGRIM. I forgot, and was simply answering a direct question. Again, I apologies.

Im confused? Why cant u answer questions on this board?

I would say because he not paying advertiser too.:eek: or an advertiser who has not paid there bill. I know a few more deadbeats, that's try to sale stuff here on the broad. Its not fair to paid advertisers.

Guys, There is a twin kit, availible very soon, for you guys that keeps all accesories and will probably be about 1/2 what some kits are:wink: It will be offered by a couple of great vendors on this board..... Not much longer:cool:

I'm interested in an update on this twin kit SGRIM commented on. Any news?

I'm interested too.....why not answer questions?
ESP Products does not have a Banner, or advertise on this site. I understand their side, and we don't try to "Sell" our product on this site. We have responded to direct question about our product(s) that were asked and on this site that is not allowed. The name of this thread seemed very direct, so we answered. We don't high-jack other threads with our product(s). We can, and have, and do respond to general tech questions that don't seem to get a large response. We do this to help the Buick owners, and we do it by suggesting ideas and products; although we try not to push our product line. We've done this since the mid-90s. Again, we are not looking to ruffle feathers, just answer questions. See you at Cecil & Atco.

Guys, There is a twin kit, availible very soon, for you guys that keeps all accesories and will probably be about 1/2 what some kits are:wink: It will be offered by a couple of great vendors on this board..... Not much longer:cool:

What's the status? Who is offering?

The twin turbo kit that SGRIM is talking about, as far as I know right now included; two waste gates, 304 ss headers that will clear evey thing but the powersteering tank (has to be moved up a few inchs). two 3"ss downpipes to a 3-1/2" pipe to the exhuast. Aluminum intercooler pipes for either cotton's, or precision intercoolers. Headers will be 3 bolt so you be able to use stock to wild turbo.You can use your mass air pipe for one passagerside, now at this point it may include a 3" aluminum pipe to the filters. No port work is needed to headers fit up to "R" heads. Pics will be soon:)

This is going to be kick a$$. what is the advavtage of going with twins besides the wow factor. Is it true you can run less boost but at the same time more cfm than with a single setup. I was going to build my own set up but I am watching this very close.

Prototype is about done..... Hopefully we'll have something to show in the couple of weeks

This is very interesting!!!!!......Would love to have twins!!!! guess I need to start saving now:eek:

...what is the advavtage of going with twins besides the wow factor. Is it true you can run less boost but at the same time more cfm than with a single setup.
Well the WOW factor is a good point, but we have seen many advantages to the twin set-up. On the street, we have experienced snappy throttle response and very little lag. That being said, you can tune the set-up to provide more or less lag, top end, or whatever you are looking for. The larger kits make more power and have alittle more lag than the 800 hp kit. The same principle as with a single turbo; bigger is not always better. We gave a client a test drive in our shop car and he loved it. [We are having trans issue at the moment, but he didn't seem to notice. ] On the track, staging is a breeze. At a matter of fact you will need to get used to the quick spool up. We stage and launch within 1-1.5 seconds. You should consider the power ranges of the turbos, and how they work with the cam, converter, and the rest of your combination. You can run quicker and faster with less boost, this is true from our experience. BUT power is power and should not be taken lightly. Don't cut corners, be thorough. Anyone can throw together some parts, that doesn't mean it will work well. Make fure the fuel system and EMS are adequate.

Hope this helps you.

Twins = More air at lower boost and temp, and $$$$.
I would not totally agree. We have a client right now that changed his mind from a Twin Turbo kit back to a single turbo set-up. We his engine build being done and out of the way he still upgraded the following... headers, Downpipe, big A$$ turbo (cost him $2000+), bigger FMIC, external W/G, new oil feed and return lines, ceramic coatings, and more. Quick math shows over $6000. I'm sure there is more. So the difference is really not that great at all. Now consider the vast difference in usable street and track power. I believe the advantage goes to the twins.

Hope this helps you.