esp twin turbo set up

The 7 page article is in the August issue of GM High Tech. On the inside back cover they allude to the fact that you can get the article on their web site, but I did not see it there, just yet. Maybe it's in progress. Feel free to contact us with questions.

Hope this helps you.

I saw it at Wallymart last night. Nice write up. It was also nice seeing you and the car at Bowling Green as well.

We are not making the race. :redface: We told many that we would and planned on getting to E-Town by 9-10:00. I apologize to those that made the trip to see our ESP Twin Turbo car. :redface: That being said, you should have seen us this morning when we saw our car still in bare metal;:confused: when we expected AT LEAST full primer. :mad: I can't place blame in any one place, everything from poor timing to car accidents knocking down power lines (Thursday morning & Friday night), contributed to our missing the event. Please let us know the next time you guys (and gals) get together at the track.
I hope you all have fun and race hard.
Next time.

Hopefully it will be soon...

It will include all hardware needed for the install. It has been designed to be easily installed by any amateur wrench. You will not lose any accessories or have to relocate them. We will be offering the basic kit all the way up to a package deal with Mikes Maf Pro. It will come with pipes to fit a Precision or Cottons front mount but can be modified for others.

Best part will be the price, it will be cheapest way into the 10's with a bone stock car for sure..... If the manufactoring goes right it will be under 4K for the complete kit!

We are looking at Gbodyparts.com and Full Throttle as the distributors!

Any new info on this TT kit?

Hopefully it will be soon...

It will include all hardware needed for the install. It has been designed to be easily installed by any amateur wrench. You will not lose any accessories or have to relocate them. We will be offering the basic kit all the way up to a package deal with Mikes Maf Pro. It will come with pipes to fit a Precision or Cottons front mount but can be modified for others.

Best part will be the price, it will be cheapest way into the 10's with a bone stock car for sure..... If the manufactoring goes right it will be under 4K for the complete kit!

We are looking at Gbodyparts.com and Full Throttle as the distributors!

You have me in stitches. Please post some pics and give us an idea of what all is included. Are we talking headers, turbos, waste gates, intercooler? This looks exciting.

You have me in stitches. Please post some pics and give us an idea of what all is included. Are we talking headers, turbos, waste gates, intercooler? This looks exciting.

The prototypes are in the final production stage now, has taken longer than expected as things of this nature normally do....

We are talking everything you mentioned minus the I/C & Turbo's which between the two distributors that will be handling it for us they can cover that as well! Hope to package it with a Fuel Management System too:eek:

We are not doing this for profit as a primary concern so the price will be as reasonable as possible. If in it strictly for profit my money would not be in Buick related stuff.... Until we get final quotes on the run we won't have a price. Ballpark is WAY less then anything quoted for a Twin Kit I have seen so far.

Basically this is something Jay has worked on for years and we finally pooled our resources together to get it done.

The prototypes are in the final production stage now, has taken longer than expected as things of this nature normally do....

We are talking everything you mentioned minus the I/C & Turbo's which between the two distributors that will be handling it for us they can cover that as well! Hope to package it with a Fuel Management System too:eek:

We are not doing this for profit as a primary concern so the price will be as reasonable as possible. If in it strictly for profit my money would not be in Buick related stuff.... Until we get final quotes on the run we won't have a price. Ballpark is WAY less then anything quoted for a Twin Kit I have seen so far.

Basically this is something Jay has worked on for years and we finally pooled our resources together to get it done.

WOW! I cannot wait to see the roll out of this product. Sounds like this is going to be one helluva setup. It seems as if some of you guys never sleep coming up with all these go fast goodies and it keeps the rest of us on the edge of our seats.:D

Can we get an ballpark idea on what the price will be?

I really hate to do that becuase if I am wrong I may never here the end of it;)

We should have the first 2 kits in hand before too much longer and we will post pics and a ballpark price at that time. The builder is doing it RIGHT so we don't have to go back for any changes.

We are not making the race. :redface: We told many that we would and planned on getting to E-Town by 9-10:00. I apologize to those that made the trip to see our ESP Twin Turbo car. :redface: That being said, you should have seen us this morning when we saw our car still in bare metal;:confused: when we expected AT LEAST full primer. :mad: I can't place blame in any one place, everything from poor timing to car accidents knocking down power lines (Thursday morning & Friday night), contributed to our missing the event. Please let us know the next time you guys (and gals) get together at the track.
I hope you all have fun and race hard.
Next time.

I was impressed with the GMHTP article, nice power gains.
Next Englishtown efi race is 10/20/06 @ noon, love to see the set up in person.

I really hate to do that becuase if I am wrong I may never here the end of it;)

We should have the first 2 kits in hand before too much longer and we will post pics and a ballpark price at that time. The builder is doing it RIGHT so we don't have to go back for any changes.

Looking forward to this as well.

I was impressed with the GMHTP article, nice power gains.
Next Englishtown efi race is 10/20/06 @ noon, love to see the set up in person.

We have actually gotten more power from that engine since the article.
We have finaly finished our shopcar, in time for "Buick Performance Weekend" , 9-2-07. We were looking to tap the 9's. ( We ran 10.1 @ 133 mph @ 2007 GS Nat's) BUT.... we barely made it to the highway before the car started to overheat, 210. One the highway it hovered at 230. For good reason we turned back. At the shop we pulled the rad cap and witnessed little to no flow through the radiator. We'll have the new waterpump on before the day is out, but DAMN, I hate missing races. We do plan on being at the EFI Shootout on 10/20/07, Buick Regionals @ Cicel County on 10/12-13/07, and Buick v Mustang @ Atco on 11/18/07. We will hit the 9's. :biggrin:

Have a good holiday to all.
GOD Bless.

Any news on the cheaper twin turbo kit? I know alot of these posts were from over the summer but I just came across this in the last day or two! Definetly interested in hearing more about that as well!

Hello BuickMike231. I cannot answer your questions on this board. Please contact me directly. Sorry for the inconvenience. I post this only to let you know I do reply to questions asked. I also apologies to SGRIM. I forgot, and was simply answering a direct question. Again, I apologies.

I'm saving my money now! Let me know when this kit is available or a projected ETA from Jay.