esp twin turbo set up

lmtd gnx

anyone heard anthing bad about this set up I was considering doing this on my 87 lmtd gnx lower boost more power with pump gas a very streetable high 10's car any thoughts

87 lmtd t type full gnx rearend and front suspension stock turbo and intercooler

There is a write up in the new GM High Tech mag about it. Looks good to me.

What is the price on the kit? I can't seem to find much information on it and what's included...not even the ESP web site has much info

The ESP 800 Twin Turbo kit has an introductory price of $6,900 until October of this year. After that it will return to the regular price. We ran low 10s @ 133 at the GS Nats and will be in Englishtown (EFI Shootout) on July 14th. With a tighter converter we are looking for 9s and better mph. You are welcome to stop by and take a look, ask questions, and say hello.

Fell free to ask questions.

We are starting to have A/C requests from some people. The current kit does not have A/C and most people seem to be fine with that. We have discussed A/C and can install the A/C in the car. We have offered free A/C installation to anyone that allow us to use thier car to fit the A/C with our existing system. This offer only goes to the first person in the door.

I have seen information on the ESP kit on stock motor cars, but I'd be more curious to see how the twins do on a built motor. Ideas or experience?

If you mean stock block with girdle, JE pistons, aluminum heads, and roller cam, then that sounds like our shop R & D car. I believe I posted this before but, we have run 10.1 @ 133 at the GS nationals just a few weeks ago. We should be running 9's at E-Town in the next few weeks. We are starting work on a stronger block and once done we are looking for lower 9s or better. For this engine we plan on taking it easy through most of this season and then little loose a little in October at Cecil (East Coast Buick regionals)(a MAGNA Event). We will be content with high 9s for now. Feel free to ask questions.

Hope this helps you.

Guys, There is a twin kit, availible very soon, for you guys that keeps all accesories and will probably be about 1/2 what some kits are:wink: It will be offered by a couple of great vendors on this board..... Not much longer:cool:

:cool: I've had this kit, it's bad a$$:cool: . that STRIM is talking about. Works with A/C, 3" down pipes. You can use stock turbos, or two :eek: TE63 three bolt turbos. I used two TE60's with a 3200 stall with my kit.:) spool like some mad, no lag. You guy just don't know what it's like to hear two 60's scearming and whipping eveybody a$$ on a Saturnight.

:cool: I've had this kit, it's bad a$$:cool: . that STRIM is talking about. Works with A/C, 3" down pipes. You can use stock turbos, or two :eek: TE63 three bolt turbos. I used two TE60's with a 3200 stall with my kit.:) spool like some mad, no lag. You guy just don't know what it's like to hear two 60's scearming and whipping eveybody a$$ on a Saturnight.

Hmmmmmmmm........ I've got 2 TE-60s just sitting on a shelf.........

Guys, There is a twin kit, availible very soon, for you guys that keeps all accesories and will probably be about 1/2 what some kits are:wink: It will be offered by a couple of great vendors on this board..... Not much longer:cool:

Any more details on this kit?

Esp

i would like to see some details pics. i like my ac and don't think it will ever come off my car. i might replace it with a smaller system one day but ac is nice in Georgia:smile: i think if the kits were offered in parts there might be more interest. dropping almost 7k at once is kinda hard for some of us. A lot of us GN guy and gals like to make stuff ourselves.. could i buy just the headers and say downpipes? thanks Bob

The original crowd we spoke to had no hesitation about removing the A/C. We have discussed the A/C at length here at the shop. Even now just before I read your e-mail. We are now working on a new bracket for the A/C. The visual beauty of the kit will not change. We will not damage the balance of the kit we worked hard to obtain. We have a few people interested in our free A/C upgrade offer and will soon be moving forward with a new A/C upgrade.
We can provide just the exhaust pieces if you wish, or the intercooler. Contact us directly and we can discuss detail like, coatings, which pieces, and more.

Thank you for your input.

PS: For more detail pics, see the GM High Tech Performance article.

I'm interested in hearing some more on this new kit coming out? When and who is going to have it :D

I'm interested in hearing some more on this new kit coming out? When and who is going to have it :D

Hopefully it will be soon...

It will include all hardware needed for the install. It has been designed to be easily installed by any amateur wrench. You will not lose any accessories or have to relocate them. We will be offering the basic kit all the way up to a package deal with Mikes Maf Pro. It will come with pipes to fit a Precision or Cottons front mount but can be modified for others.

Best part will be the price, it will be cheapest way into the 10's with a bone stock car for sure..... If the manufactoring goes right it will be under 4K for the complete kit!

We are looking at Gbodyparts.com and Full Throttle as the distributors!

Can we get a link to the article?

The 7 page article is in the August issue of GM High Tech. On the inside back cover they allude to the fact that you can get the article on their web site, but I did not see it there, just yet. Maybe it's in progress. Feel free to contact us with questions.

Hope this helps you.