Epic thread on Gixxer.com: Guy puts NOS energy drink in his tank!!!

Jer

Seriously... check this out. Someone register and chime in from TurboBuick. This is great!

I use goat milk. Twice the octane and it bonds to metal so its also a friction reducer.;)

GMR all the way....:biggrin: doesn't it have to sit for 30 days first.....??

Well yeah but after 30 days then it takes on the realm of congealed rocket fuel and is highly unstable. :eek: :biggrin:

That guy was a fool the hole situation Total Fail i linked it in the MAGNA section on TBS too so they can get a good laugh there too i would have lied if i did that

I never thought you guys could throw me....but the goats milk thing is leaving me in the dust.

Now I gotta go out into the intrawebs and research goats milk, alternative fuels.

I never thought you guys could throw me....but the goats milk thing is leaving me in the dust.

Now I gotta go out into the intrawebs and research goats milk, alternative fuels.

just an inside joke about auto mechanics who are surrounded by farm animals or out in the boonies,who look like they cant really do good work,,,,but do....all in good fun ,we just ran with wild ideas of what we think are their hidden secrets on finding power,etc...:biggrin:

nco28x.jpg