englishtown.

Banning me and Sean and Nick where all ****ed up as well. Then they wonder why? Also that other thread around here eaton-town letdown:mad: You have to be kidding me right, like banning said if you where not in your car like us sweating your ass off and listening to the bull-crap announcements of B1 Team GN and all the other crap...ZIP IT

Buick Verse Buick. Why would I want to race a TR Brother STUPID!!!!:mad:

Ben,
That was me. ;)
I tried to catch up with you in the pits...I saw your car parked behind the photo shop by the fence.
That's a good running T you've got there. :D

If we hadn't grabbed Banning in the staging lanes, the track officials would have probably seen the B1 on Travis', Nick's and my car and bounced us to the B1 class, even though I (for one) clearly stated in tech I was running GN/Mustang. They need to get their sh*t together when running these events.

Sean.

I had a good time reguardless of the result.....Congrats to Banning for Being the last one standing...Even though the car wasnt tuned at all!!!

I saw a few of the Banshee Racing cars lined up at the end of the parking lot....(Few older pontiacs...GN...T-Type...)But never saw anyone hanging around them,Maybe I will meet you guys at the next event...

The TA will be ready for Battle at the next buick event,Tranny should be getting done soon....Then its race fuel and boost time...:D

Originally posted by salvageV6
I believe he was the last one last year as well in October. :)

Congratulations.

And I think he had a pretty good result the year before that too ;)

This is exactly what happened last year, At tech I told them I wanted GN vs Mustang bracket, put me in B1 or B2? OK
Next thing I knew I was racing GN's :confused: while in the bracket I wanted to be in, there were about 12 GN's going up against 60 Mustangs:mad:
Why GN's are racing each other when the enemy is right there, I'm not sure.
They must think that were scared to race them.

Sorry I couldn't come this year, just had too much stuff going on.