Engine running rich

GN owner

What will cause an engine to run rich. O2 readings are stuck at .880 and the plugs are black. I've changed MAF sensors, ignition coil and modules and checked for proper idle fuel pressure. I had a Max Effort chip in the car and installed a TT from my DD. Both cars have the stock turbo and injectors. Could a leaking injector or a cracked header cause this problem?

Anyone with a similar problem?

If all the plugs are black it's a global issue. So not a sticky injector.

Since the o2 is reporting rich as well, I would say maybe your maf is reading too high.

Other cause may be a bad temp sensor.

Run through your scanmaster and check all your readings engine warm at idle.

Thanks for the information. It just started doing this a couple of months ago and it is on my garage queen. I'll monitor the engine parameters again and see if there is anything way out of whack.

i just replaced my temp sensor car seems to start ALOT easier then it used to my temp sensor would always read -40

I found out that my hesitation problem and running rich was some bad injectors. I ordered a set of 42 lb and a matching TT chip. Hopefully this will cure all of my problems.

I found out that my hesitation problem and running rich was some bad injectors. I ordered a set of 42 lb and a matching TT chip. Hopefully this will cure all of my problems.

How did you come to the conclusion the injectors were bad?