Engine Rebuild

Lorenzo

I am in Dallas and would like to know a good machine shop to do some work for me. Also give me a contact number please.:smile:

send it to arizona. zimmerman racing. contact nick micale at arizonagn.com

I'd contact Jack Laswell and JL Enterprises, 972-412-7280 or 972-412-9000. He's in Rockwall and has probably 8-10 TR's in his shop at any given time. He ships out the machine work locally, but they do plenty of business with him and do it right.

You should also check out Arlington Machine. Lots of the LSBPG (?) use them. That's where I'll be taking the 4.1 block when I have the money. The heads will be done by Ledford Machine in Waco.

I second Arlington Machine in Arlington, Texas. I live in nw Kansas and that is where I had my engine done.

Arlington Machine Shop

Do eany one have a contact number for them. I tried to find them on the net and had no success. Thank in advance.:confused:

think i might finally get my piece rebuilt... came here to ask this question, thanks for the info as well

think i might finally get my piece rebuilt... came here to ask this question, thanks for the info as well
If you need hot air work, I can connect you with someone with excellent hot air knowledge in Arlington. Jack in Rowlett is also a great person to have work on your project if you want to stay more local.

Hi Lorenzo, I was wondering where you went. :waive:

wow that's alot of people

the place i heard of was extreme something or another. said they pull the engine and bore it out or upgrade it to a bigger engine. just asking incase i may want another option for work to my car other then the place i bought it from. but i can honestly say i believe i was treated really fair so i may not but it's nice to have options.

Not to hijack, but has anybody heard anything about "Day Custom Engines" in Richardson? Good or bad... Darton recommended them (as local) to dry sleeve an LS-3 block. Most guys on the LS board send their blocks to RED in CA...

Thanks!