Engine pics

It's not only his attention to detail or the shop. It's his knowledge AND willingness to share his knowledge without a condescending attitude that sets him apart. Thanks for everything Chris, it looks great and I'm looking forward to getting it back and running!!

Mark it's been grate working with you. Can't wait till you have it back in there and enjoying your car!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chris Is a great guy to talk to no BS, does great work , I look forward to every build I see .

On the girdled 109 block, did you true the pan rails and use the .060 shims, or did you machine the rails and front cover to the same level as the caps, and then remachine the oil pickup tube mounting surface?

On the girdled 109 block, did you true the pan rails and use the .060 shims, or did you machine the rails and front cover to the same level as the caps, and then remachine the oil pickup tube mounting surface?
I machine the rails down.

y2e9erem.jpg
eqavyven.jpg
unydy4e5.jpg
mysy2uzy.jpg

I have been recommending Chris to people ever since he was recommended to me by another. Chris is very easy to work with and knows his stuff. I will have no question as to who would work on my engine when the time comes for some updating!

Mine is ready to be freshened...crank walk and funky oil pressure....coming out as soon as the snow flies!
All I need is a ph number....pm me please Chris...