Engine Mechanic in NJ

vtobin1982

I had a bad expierence with my engine builder in nj looking for another one any one have any suggestions i was looking at dynotech and stage 1

Try Dyno Tech!

I use them for anything I can't handle. They are always great to me, good price, treat me nice. Can't say anything bad about them!! Thanks Mike D. You can PM me for any questions!

Turbotwister(NICK) on these pages is in NJ and can build one hell of an engine at very good costs.....call me at 732-688-3923 if interested. we have numbers and cars to show what we have done and others will vouch for him

vtobin1982 said:
I had a bad expierence with my engine builder in nj looking for another one any one have any suggestions i was looking at dynotech and stage 1

of the 2 you mentioned, 1 is a crook and it aint dynotech. do a search on this message board and you will see .

Nick (Turbotwister) is currently doing my engine over, good guy, straight forward and prices are very reasonable. He was recommended to me by VPE when I inquired about their heads and intake.

qtrmiler your motor is in good hands im nicks helper with it all i actually was the one that installed the alky kit on your car. you will be very happy once its all back together trust me on that

I am sorry to steal the tread but the search engine on this site is a pos ( just kidding i know u guys are working hard to fix it...), but I am also looking to freshen up my motor, I tried PM'ing Nick a few days ago to no avail. I will try PMing you who refer to yourself as little helper. Also, how do I get in touch with Dan Smith phone numbers would be appreciated. I am also looking for the mechanic friendly thread and cant seem to find it anyone know where that took off to??thanks Caleb

BLKCreeper said:
I am sorry to steal the tread but the search engine on this site is a pos ( just kidding i know u guys are working hard to fix it...), but I am also looking to freshen up my motor, I tried PM'ing Nick a few days ago to no avail. I will try PMing you who refer to yourself as little helper. Also, how do I get in touch with Dan Smith phone numbers would be appreciated. I am also looking for the mechanic friendly thread and cant seem to find it anyone know where that took off to??thanks Caleb

Last # I have of Dan Smith's is (609) 841-1552

PM me and I'll get you in touch with Nick, hes been extremely busy lately, my motor is one of the projects hes working on....you cant beat the service and his prices, Nick (Turbotwister)is top shelf. Ryan (1985GN) helps him out you could also try him.

Mike.

thanks Qtrmiler i have gotten in touch through pm's with BLKcreeper and have referred him directly to nick for specific details as to his needs with what he wants and what we can do for him. as for your car Qtrmiler it is top priority at this current time :smile: as for the busy part yes it has picked up alot as we have another car for a customer on here that i will be getting started on shortly.....