Engine cut out

SCD

I been having a problem with my 87 gn cutting out at the top of first gear at wot. It cuts out for a split second and runs ok.
I checked the battery cables for header burns and wear through to the frame today. everything looked good.
I took a test ride when i got on it it cut out again and started bucking and the dash light started blinkink. The servive engine light started blinking about 3 times a second and this was in corlation with the miss. I drove it about 3 miles to get home no power justed bucked.
When i opened the hood the engine was shaking and missing badly. shut the engine off and restarted it and still misses. Then i shut it off again and pulled on the + battery cable, restarted it and it was back to normal.
I their any other wire that might be shorting out?

Thanks
Steve

Are your TPS, IAC and Mass Air working properly?? Another thought might be a vacuum leak. If you think it IS wiring go ahead and check your grounds. GOod luck. Mike

The rapid SES light blinking is an indication of a poorly seated chip or poor connection from the harness to the ECM.

Try reseating the chip and reseating the harness connection.