Engine builder South Fl

Blkt6

My car has been in the garage for many years. I need an engine builder that knows these cars. I remember there was a guy named Jeff that had a shop in pompano that was good. I live in palm beach but will travel if I have to.
Thanks

Laz is probably the besy guy down there. I dont have his number but someone will chime in soon enough Im sure.

There is a guy in okland park just off of I95. he is on here. If this is good for you I can pm you his info later. let me know, his name is Fred.

ditto that crazqban,

fred-customer here , he built my engine great, the only problem is getting a tranny to hold together, and Laz is just insane , the way Laz can tune an engine is unbelieveable. you can't go wrong with either one of these guys.

dave at j & j 547-0460 and he is in palm beach. you can check out his work, he has my car there, i won't go anywhere else, tell him jason sent ya

Sold it a while ago Making a new one the guy who bought it from me is selling it. I don't think he understood the maintence involved on these cars lol

hey can someone PM me Fred's info please, at least his username so i can get ahold of him. Or, if your out there Fred, give me a message i need to come by the shop!

And if someone can also give me info on a tranny guy for our cars, i need that too! THanks...