Engine builder recommendations

EVIL

BANNED FOREVER
I would like recommendations on TR engine builders who also have experience in installing an RJC girdle in the New England area.

I would like to get it done right without the bull and in a timely fashion.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank You

D

Weber Racing is in Ohio, just got one of their stroker motors with the RJC girdle!! I now have 3,000 miles on it, runs great:cool:

I would like recommendations on TR engine builders who also have experience in installing an RJC girdle in the New England area.

Thank You

D

webber was great but were about 3000 higher than south east turbo or whatever there name is.

We do build many Buick V-6 engines locally, and ship many around the country.

But, since you are in Mass, you will do yourself a favor if you contact Jack Cotton.

You can then deal with a qualified person face-to-face to work out details and specific performance needs to fit your budget.

This will also be a learning experience for you working with an experienced and knowledgeable Buick expert, and a valuable one at that. :D

I would also call Jason at RJC and get his input. He has given me some valuable information on how to get the girdle to seal using Right Stuff.
Jeff

How is ESP High Proformance in PA? May take my car to them.. I live in North NJ. Car runs like crap. Cant even break the tires loose..

If you want it done in the New England area. I would strongly recommend RPE. Bobby has built some of the most powerful Buicks out there. Otto's Performance uses them along with Cotton.

Thank You

D

Contact Don Cruz. He has built THE fastest stock block engines out there.