Engine builder in Houston area?

Nero328

Is there a reputable Buick engine builder in here Houston area? I have been advised by several people on thirsts board that I trust to use someone that has experience with these motors. I had a set of GN1 heads get screwed up and I had to order a new set so I am looking for someone to take the old set and remove my valves and springs and install them in the new heads. Thanks!

I am now in need of an entire rebuild with a new block as well. Tis motor sat for 8 years with water in it and unfortunately it is toast. The sad part is the previous owner spent almost $10k on it and never got to drive it doe to some personal issues. The motor ran for about 15 minute and was shut down, now it is useless since there is a soft spot in one of the cylinders and most likely others.

What I need is someone that I can trust to look at what I have and offer advice on these best move forward. At first I thought I would build it myself but I would probably be better off if I just had a professional at least build a long block for me. Is this the guy to go to or is there a better builder somewhere else in Texas? I am not totally adverse to shipping it somewhere but would rather save that $1500 in shipping if at all possible!

I am bringing mine to Kleat also. I live in New Orleans. He sounds like a good guy. Anymore input would be great.

I also heard good things about Scroggins. Anyone else use Westside Performance. I also really want a honest and known buick builder.

I just shipped mine off to Chris Hogeland from SW Louisiana to NW Alabama for $315.

Kleat did mine about 2 years ago. Still going strong.

Isn't Kleat at Westside Machine?