ENGINE BAY PICS: Jaw Droppers

0503htp_tr_02_z.jpg

Not just the nicest buford engine bay but right there with the best of them.
In my opinion anyway.

Looks like this one is for sale.

Buick : Regal - eBay (item 200562552601 end time Jan-13-11 15:31:23 PST)

I can see mabey 50,000. OMG 125,000....thats insane.:eek:

i dont think he really wants to sell or maybe he wants someone to "LOWBALL" his offer at say, $75K and then he gets paid and the other person thinks they are getting bargain basement pricing:confused::confused::confused: .... anyway who cares.... BEAUTIFUL CAR! he has the right to ask whatever he wants... i will sell mine for $50K right now, if someone wants;)

i dont think he really wants to sell or maybe he wants someone to "LOWBALL" his offer at say, $75K and then he gets paid and the other person thinks they are getting bargain basement pricing:confused::confused::confused: .... anyway who cares.... BEAUTIFUL CAR! he has the right to ask whatever he wants... i will sell mine for $50K right now, if someone wants;)

YEH!! LOL, I would sell my GN for $50,000 also :smile:

Ya it is a beautiful car but he does say 125,000 FIRM.

That is a bad azz car i bet 850 was a mild tune to,i would like to see the dyno sheet on that dude

Ya it is a beautiful car but he does say 125,000 FIRM.

yah.... not too get too much off track... but everything is firm tell wads of cash hit the table....Ca$h is King.... at least for most.... i dunno i love MY car...lol... lots of blood, sweat and tears – but when there was none of that involved and you just purchase a built car who knows what will motivate him....my guess ca$h:cool:

know back on track -> :cool:

Engine.jpg

I saw that car on eBay last week. Awesome car to say the very least! Congrats to all of you who have some clean-ass engine bays!

a little break from all the over abundance of all polished aluminum motors, i need to learnded how to reduce the size of the pictures, i tried using the decrease size doohicky but to no avail.

Attachments

• IMG00075-20110207-1351.jpg
    IMG00075-20110207-1351.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 590
  • IMG00074-20110207-1351.jpg
    IMG00074-20110207-1351.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 594
  • IMG00073-20110207-1350.jpg
    IMG00073-20110207-1350.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 610
a little break from all the over abundance of all polished aluminum motors, i need to learnded how to reduce the size of the pictures, i tried using the decrease size doohicky but to no avail.

love the color!!! agreed we need more pics :biggrin:

WOW...not black. I like!!! Very nice.

:biggrin:

I like it . Take it easy on us guys in black I wanted a WH1 or a gun metal gray T but couldnt find one so I bought a GN since they were every ware at the time. Some of us are back becuse it was our only option. Easy way to resize open pic in paint go to image strech skeiw then type in the size you want for those pics say 90% and it will make the pick 10% smaller.

rolands car, nice!