Electronic

Kendall1214

I'm having issues finding where all the wires go in my engine compartment. One in particular it comes off the O2 sensor and has two pig tails on the end. Does anyone have a wiring diagram or know where these wires go?

The O2 sensor should only have one wire unless it’s some different aftermarket piece or the wrong one.

D

image.jpg

I'm having issues finding where all the wires go in my engine compartment. One in particular it comes off the O2 sensor and has two pig tails on the end. Does anyone have a wiring diagram or know where these wires go?
As said above...post a picture of the O2 connectors. You may have a heated O2 sensor installed on your motor. If that is the case one of the connectors goes to a power source.

I figured it out thanks guys. Its not a single wire but idr if its two or three wires on it. It went to the back of the egr valve

Heated O2 conversion setup has two wires coming from a "tee" at the EGR solenoid, going to a 4 wire plug. Then there will be one single pigtail connector which connects to the engine harness single purple wire connector.