Electrical problem

Slowhawk

I have a minor problem,well atleast for now.Recently when I turn on the headlights the right blinker dask light comes on and stay's on? Also I can hear a relay that keeps clicking under the hood with the key on or off.It is on the driver fender side,the one closest to the windshield(2 plugs on it).

Anyone know what relay's those are?

Any idea on the blinker light? (also that blinker,blinks slower than the lefthand one.

Certain grounds maybe?

Thanks
Don

My T had the same thing on the left blinker, the socket was bad in the front bumper and it was attempting to ground through the turn signal. Check your grounds for the front lights, especially the right side on yours. It wouldn't be a bad idea to clean and tighten all the grounds while you're in there and save some headaches later. Also check the connector to the rear lights and make sure it's secure and the ground is clean and tight. Try wiggling the connectors with the lights on and see if the blinker light goes out. If it does, you know you're close to the problem and you need to find which wire has a poor connection.

Thanks. I also noticed that when I disarm my alarm the blinker stays on too until I open the door.So there has got to be a ground problem somewhere that is backfeeding.