eightsecv6/bill anderson misrepresents vehicle on ebay then leaves me bad feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
i could be wrong, it could have been on a lift that day, we don't know.
Was probably on the lift while he had his note pad out.......
1.Absolutely NO RUST
2 Paint is Perfect
3 Tires like new
4 you get the point

Seller is a LIAR.................and blind...

Again, wow. Just wow. The man has admitted that he ****ed up and should have done a more thorough inspection. He has admitted it several times. He has also stated several times that his issue isn't about money. Nevermind the fact he would have been out some pretty decent $$$ if he had walked away because of a mis-represented ad. It is about the unwarranted negative feedback that Bill left for him on ebay.

And now people are ridiculing him for making this an issue because he owns a Z06 and has more expensive toys then they do?

I am truly amazed at the immaturity and stupidity that has been spewed in this thread. And most of it from 'reputable' business people.

As stated already INTMD8, if anything you have made people open their eyes to who and how they deal with people.
Pitbozz,you nailed that one......good job:)

How many have traveled to look at something and did not buy it, did that business or person pay you for your travel time or expense? NO ! I do not see where Bill forced you or held a gun to your head to buy this truck. I said mistakes were made, you are not happy and neither is Bill. Best solution is call Bill and the two of you sort it out...

What's to sort out?

Exact quote from the listing: "There is ABSOLUTELY no rust anywhere "

I'd call that sorted out, hmmmm????????? Pretty cut and dry.

It's plain and simple as I see it.. The car was not honestly represented.. period. You guys seem to dismiss this just because he went ahead and bought the truck..

The fact remains the ad was not accurate.. Whether purposely or out of ignorance.

If someone wasn't sure it had rust because they didn't look it over that well, why say "ABSOLUTELY NO RUST"..?

If they weren't sure it had been painted, why even mention "No repaints"?

In today's world it's too commonplace to shift the blame somewhere else. Sure he went ahead and took possession of the vehicle, but the seller needs to buck up and admit the ad was full of inaccuracies.

Maybe it's too hard for some people to admit they're wrong??

Again, the ad was neither accurate or truthful, that is the issue, take some responsibility..

It is the new owner's responsibility to check the car our and be satisfied, but he has no control over seller's description which seems to be the issue here.

Just because the new owner took his word, doesn't mean it was ok to tell him something that wasn't accurate.

Time to put on your big boy pants and own up to a mistake..

" The mileage is not low BUT it could pass for a 40k mile vehicle especially with the condition of the exterior" - LOL! Yeah, 40k miles driven thru a Typhoon. ;)

Can you imagine having a transport company drop that rust bucket at your doorstep if you took Bill's word and had it delivered,it would be in his living room the next day.....:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Bill offered to take the truck back, it's obvious he is trying to hurt Bill's business or he likes the truck too much to take the offer.

Buyer made mistakes, Seller said he would buy it back. Truck shows some rust in the pics. It is a Typhoon that was bought for 7K. It nots going to be a showroom piece anyway. Were all giving our 2 cents worth over a matter thats really between those two and there the only one who now the true story.

Buyer made mistakes, Seller said he would buy it back. Truck shows some rust in the pics. It is a Typhoon that was bought for 7K. It nots going to be a showroom piece anyway. Were all giving our 2 cents worth over a matter thats really between those two and there the only one who now the true story.

I think that about sums it up. Both sides got to tell their sides of the story so this looks like as good a place as any to close it down.

Status
Not open for further replies.