Edd China

are you guys serious? dude hacks crap together in pretty much every episode i've ever seen. :eek:

That may be your interpretation, but the premise of the show is to flip a car on an extremely tight budget (more so on the earlier shows). They can't exactly bring in Bosch, Koni, Eibach, etc. It isn't supposed to be Overhaulin' :)

One of my favorite shows. I have not seen the episode with the '57. Going to go check my DVR now!

are you guys serious? dude hacks crap together in pretty much every episode i've ever seen. :eek:

They are flippin' used cars, of course it is done on the cheap. Those aren't frame off restorations.

Great show, and as mentioned, chasing classic cars is great too. I also like the shows where Jay Leno does something. There was one where he went and unearthed a duesenburg that had been in a socal garage for a bunch of years buried under stuff. Another where the duesenburg had been parked in a parking garage in ny that he "rescued".

I wish Mike knew what he was looking and said screw this 57 chevy lets gets this GNX right nere instead.