Ecm swap

fmster

Hi to all I just did the ecm swap and now my check engine light is on.Do I have to ad a mat sensor if so, how and where?I know I need a chip.I am also doing the electric fan and f body rad.How do yo guys have the rad hooked up?

I had Turbo Tweak burn my chip. I had the MAT sensor left out. I didn't want to run the wire for it. I haven't went to electric fans. I ordered a radiator from summit. It is aluminum with a plastic tank. I think it was proliance. There were 2 listed. The other one was brass.
Compare
Radiator, Direct Fit, Aluminum, Plastic, Buick, Cadillac, Chevy, GMC, Oldsmobile, Pontiac, L6/V6/V8, Each

Part Number: PLI-433162
$129.95

I have the MAT on my car- got a wire kit from Casper's (I believe) and drilled a 3/8" hole in rubber part of K&N filter

Hi to all I just did the ecm swap and now my check engine light is on.Do I have to ad a mat sensor if so, how and where?I know I need a chip.I am also doing the electric fan and f body rad.How do yo guys have the rad hooked up?

I wish I could add 2 additional temp sensors, so I can not understand why anyone would not want add just "one". :eek:
Add the IAT now, or, add it later! ;)

Adding the sensor is easy. Just two wires (See ECM pin-out)
As far as the radiator . . . do a search. Lots of info on this.

I wish I could add 2 additional temp sensors, so I can not understand why anyone would not want add just "one". :eek:
Add the IAT now, or, add it later! ;)

Adding the sensor is easy. Just two wires (See ECM pin-out)
As far as the radiator . . . do a search. Lots of info on this.

What is the IAT?