Eccentric washer

eccentric by definition is something that doesnt rotate on a circular path (the center axis )
there is nothing eccentric in the cam sensor

the only eccentric related to cam is the eccentric which is part of the cam between the cam sensor drive gear and the block that drives the mechanical fuel pump , on an oddfire cam (or billet) its a seperate piece , on a cast cam its integrated into the front of cam .

Could be the washer on the hold down bolt. It has a flat spot so I guess it could be considered ecentric.

RPE told me to change the gear to bronze which I did because of using a roller cam in my stage 2 motor and something about a eccentric washer which I didn't know about so I guess I ll have to call him. Thanks- earl by the way got the bolts and thanks for the great deal!

Might have been installed to balance the cam sensor and increase bearing life when operating at high rpm.

RPE told me to change the gear to bronze which I did because of using a roller cam in my stage 2 motor and something about a eccentric washer which I didn't know about so I guess I ll have to call him. Thanks- earl by the way got the bolts and thanks for the great deal!

In that case, they might have been talking about the fuel pump eccentric that goes on the nose of a billet cam. Does yours have a built in gear and pump lobe?