EBAY TA performance Headers KNOCKOFF!!!! L@@k inside PART 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SAMBALLS1

:biggrin: :biggrin:

To all of you have have purchased the new headers sold by spx-7 and have the problem with the port openings not being correct. This message is for you!

There was a fault in the manufacturing of the passenger side header in the second production run! Corrections have been made and the corrected passenger side header will be shipped out to those who purchased the second production run on AGUST 5,2007. FREE WITH NO CHARGE IN PARTS OR SHIPPING! Anyone who has any question, please feel free to contact me at your earliest convenience!

Thanks,

Sam
956-341-6360

It's GREAT to hear that the counterfieting, scab parts peddelers at least have good buisness practices when it comes to there paying customers. A++ for that.

That kind of service is hard to come by, local or abroad. These headers seem like a solid investment.

I cant believe all the HATERS!!! If you dont like the imported products the dont buy them. I seen a set my buddy bought, shipped to him in a few days and was of good quality and craftsmanship. Anybody that has done fabrication and welding KNOWS that each cut and weld is individual, American made or not!!! Ive seen some that was Made in the USA, and they were poor to say the least. I'll be buying a set with my Made in the USA money.

My thoughts are, once more and more of these headers start getting out there and start getting installed that the quality issues will start coming to light.
This of course assumes that the buyers that extol the virtues of cheap Chinese stuff are actually man enough to step up and tell us about the hurdles they run into.

Sorta like: http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/general-turbo-buick-tech/223048-china-headers.html

My thoughts are, once more and more of these headers start getting out there and start getting installed that the quality issues will start coming to light.
This of course assumes that the buyers that extol the virtues of cheap Chinese stuff are actually man enough to step up and tell us about the hurdles they run into.

Sorta like: http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/general-turbo-buick-tech/223048-china-headers.html

Be man enough and go buy a set you cheap bastard or just shut your mouth.

Surely you can afford the $250 to see if its a quality product or a POS.

If not,shut your trap.Were all tired of hearing you bitch about somthing you have ZERO experience with.

:biggrin: :biggrin:

To all of you have have purchased the new headers sold by spx-7 and have the problem with the port openings not being correct. This message is for you!

There was a fault in the manufacturing of the passenger side header in the second production run! Corrections have been made and the corrected passenger side header will be shipped out to those who purchased the second production run on AGUST 5,2007. FREE WITH NO CHARGE IN PARTS OR SHIPPING! Anyone who has any question, please feel free to contact me at your earliest convenience!

Thanks,

Sam
956-341-6360

Its not August yet. By 2nd production run do u mean Aug 06 2nd run??

Turbo Nasty,
What I mean by the second production run was that it was already done, and the ones that will be here August 5, were the corrections to the 2nd production run!

To all who have any questions, SPX-7 is a grand national owner! He has done a lot of R&D in making sure these headers fit correctly! As you might have already seen in the pictures posted by Pacemaker86 they have a great fit. There are many headers out there that are made in china but don't have the Quality Control or the Testing out to make sure they have a proper fit! These have been tried and tested!

I will be doing some baseline Dyno runs with the Stock headers and the new headers and hopefully give you guys some performance statistics in regards to these headers. Nice to see what type of gains we can get from them!

Thanks,

Sam

Sam

Why can I put a feeler gauge between the turbo flange and the header flange now that I have my top quality CHINA made headers on my car with a copper gasket and tight?:mad:

Andy Dujong

He was the man that called me back when I got them without bolts/gaskets
and clamps. They were on e-bay so I would say yes.

Be man enough and go buy a set you cheap bastard or just shut your mouth.

Surely you can afford the $250 to see if its a quality product or a POS.

If not,shut your trap.Were all tired of hearing you bitch about somthing you have ZERO experience with.

I see you're still holding true to form and haven't changed your stripes one bit. It still boggles the mind that you're still even allowed to continue to post on this board.

I had a slight issue, and SPX-7 stepped right up and is sending me a replacement. Shipping is fast, and service is better than alot of vendors in the buick community. I know about quality welds, and construction, and these headers are built well, and with good materials ( sans the v-band clamps ). I also know about most of the Buick vendors, as I have been bying parts for my GN since 1985. I have to agree with Broke1, but with a more cival tone----just buy a set for yourself, and see first hand. This issue has NOTHING to do with being man enough, and I do take offense to your statement. Brian

Tony,

Andy DeJwong is not SPX-7. You bought other headers and not the ones that are being produced by SPX-7. He is not selling them on the internet. He sellS only through direct email contact!

Thanks,

Sam