ebay help, again! Slacker/Hy-T

So....before I stay up all night bidding on this thing....just how much does "fix a flat" go for these days. :eek:

The pain we go thru as parents for our kids...

I picked up a couple of bikes a few years ago for my boys. One was a very nice Honda CT70 and the other was a Honda Spree that wasn't running and in need of some love. I thought it would be a cool project that my kids could learn the basics of air, fuel and spark with an engine.

Well we've had this running great for the past 2 years and it's time to replace the bent front rim and put the speedometer cable on.

Yup I probably need to see someone about this.:D

Ebay ?

When you guys go on ebay and search for Buick goodies, what do you search for? Or what do you enter into the search bar?

Looks like someone else already bought for $10 plus shipping at 3:30pm today.

I doubt for only $10 that the seller would have been willing to eat the shipping. They wouldn't make a dime on that deal.

Frank,
Why haven't you ever created an account on eBay and started bidding? I don't mind doing it, just curious. I know that you don't sell a darn part, but you do your fair share of keeping the economy healthy with buying good GN parts.

Josh,
I search on eBay under "grand national" and "gn"

Originally posted by TurboSlacker
Looks like someone else already bought for $10 plus shipping at 3:30pm today.

I doubt for only $10 that the seller would have been willing to eat the shipping. They wouldn't make a dime on that deal.

Frank,
Why haven't you ever created an account on eBay and started bidding? I don't mind doing it, just curious. I know that you don't sell a darn part, but you do your fair share of keeping the economy healthy with buying good GN parts.

'Cause I'm lazy I guess. I should open an account. At first I didn't know what to think of ebay a couple of years ago. Now I find myself on there all the time. :)

FS