EATON 30 Spline differential and Moser 30 spline axles

Mad_Trbo

Menace most recently came to an untimely end. As a result Ihave some parts that were never run up for sale.

As the add title says. Eaton 30 spline part non 19559-010 along with a set of 30 spline Moser axles.

Complete package 600. Does not include shipping nor does it include fees.

EATON 19559-010 30 SPLINE #2 WEB.jpg
EATON 19559-010 30 SPLINE #1 WEB.jpg
EATON 19559-010 30 SPLINE #4 WEB.jpg
EATON 19559-010 30 SPLINE #5 WEB.jpg
MOSER 30 SPLINE AXLE WEB.jpg
MOSER 30 SPLINE AXLE C CLIP WEB.jpg

This is the setup I should have originally went with. Where are you located and what type of Eaton diff is it?

All i can offer is the part mumber in reference to the kind. 19559-010

Seems as thought there is some confusion. These parts are brand spanking new, never been installed.

Thanks for everyones interest

It says the posi is for an 89 or newer. It doesnt list our 8.5 housing in the application list. Were you running a B-body housing?

Coach

I'd be interested in the axles if someone else wanted the posi.
I sent a PM about the posi. Maybe it will work out. Those axles are about 400 bucks. I cant use them. Im narrowing my housing a few inches, or I would take the package.

I sent a PM about the posi. Maybe it will work out. Those axles are about 400 bucks. I cant use them. Im narrowing my housing a few inches, or I would take the package.

Yeah, that's what I thought too, but he wants more than half the money for the posi alone which makes it hard to justify when a new one can be had for a few bucks more.

If he'd even split them up half and half, it might be more realistic for someone to buy just the posi. I have 30 spline Mosers too, so I'd be all over that posi if the price was right.

Yeah, that's what I thought too, but he wants more than half the money for the posi alone which makes it hard to justify when a new one can be had for a few bucks more.

If he'd even split them up half and half, it might be more realistic for someone to buy just the posi. I have 30 spline Mosers too, so I'd be all over that posi if the price was right.

Brand new the posi is almost 500 and the axles are 259 .

So used, the Posi is worth 400 and the axles are 200?
My thought was that the whole shooting match should be worth about 1/2 new price, so the posi would be in the $250-$3oo range (even though it's never been installed... its still got some rust showing on it at this point, so it's still used either way. Bottom line is that if you're going to sell any used parts, the discount will have to be enough to make it worthwhile to buy used over just buying new (with warranty).

So used, the Posi is worth 400 and the axles are 200?
My thought was that the whole shooting match should be worth about 1/2 new price, so the posi would be in the $250-$3oo range (even though it's never been installed... its still got some rust showing on it at this point, so it's still used either way. Bottom line is that if you're going to sell any used parts, the discount will have to be enough to make it worthwhile to buy used over just buying new (with warranty).

These are NEW. Look at the pics. Your insulting the guy saying he should be charging 1/2. Surface rust on bare metal doesnt make something used. I build $500,000 molds, let it sit over a weekend and it has surface rust. Still worth a half a mil. A used part is exactly that. Installed and run for even a min=used. Not just opening the box. Your way off base.

These are NEW. Look at the pics. Your insulting the guy saying he should be charging 1/2. Surface rust on bare metal doesnt make something used. I build $500,000 molds, let it sit over a weekend and it has surface rust. Still worth a half a mil. A used part is exactly that. Installed and run for even a min=used. Not just opening the box. Your way off base.

what do you expect from someone with 2 post :cool:

Yeah, what do you expect from someone with a life outside of the Internet. ;-)

Funny how I only have 2 posts, but I have 4 in this thread alone!

Take a look at how long I've been around and then feel free to continue to run your "e-mouth."

And for what it's worth, surface rust on a mold and surface rust on a roller bearing/race just might be different things. But I'm probably Erin about that since I've only got 2 posts on a turbo Buick forum. Haha... some people...

All that said, congrats on the sale, OP, I'm sure you worked out a reasonable deal on it and I'm sure it'll turn out to be a fine unit for the buyer. All is well in the turbo buick internets today.