Moser 30 spline axles. With..C clip eliminators

I have a brand new set of Moser 30 spline axles with new moser c-clip eliminators for drum brakes. They also have the long 12x1.5 studs. The axles are for GN's . These are new, just used for mock up. $380.00 shipped..... US only. PayPal or postal money order. Located in Bloomington, Illinois.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 108
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 110
So I call first dibs and work with you on a deal and you sell them under me? Wow, talk about uncool.

I quote:

That's fine whatever

Did you not say that???? That sounds like you either agree with the negotiated price or you are not. You need to be CLEAR AND CONSICE!

you said they were not NEW anymore and you would not pay what o wanted....get over it and move on !!!!
You fucked me on them. I thought you accepted the offer based on your response. Instead you gave a douchebag response and had no idea what your intended response was. If you responded accordingly and like a mature adult, I probably would of paid the final price. Good luck douchebag.

i tell you what..you are the Douch bag you punk..I DID NOT ACCEPT YOPU OFFER PERIOD !!!!! YOU SAID YOU WOULD NOT PAY WHAT I WANTED...I SAID THATS FINE WHATEVER.....THATS NOT HARD TO UNDERSTAND....DOUCH BAG...
Too bad I couldn't rate dumb and misspelling at the same time. Tough guy

still available....buyer backed out.....these are 30 spline axles...they will not fit the stock posi unit...you will need a 30 spline post unit