Eastwood Fender Roller for Rent

tool worked fine......

It is sitting in my garage right now. I just finished using it last night.
I am done with the roller. It worked fine.
Just need to know where to ship it to next.:D I can have it shipped tomorrow......:D
Thanks,
Lorenzo

okay........

Hello again,
It's just sitting in my garage, waiting to go.:biggrin:
Let me Know.
Lorenzo

Fender roller is on the move:)

Hello,
I just sent out the fender roller today, by FedEX home Delivary. Just wanted to say thanks again to Bob, for offering the use of his fender roller. Worked great. No more hearing that annoying rubbing sound on bumps.:) Now I just have to replace those weak rear springs:mad:, where is that lowering thread again.:D
Thanks,
Lorenzo

Hello,
I just sent out the fender roller today, by FedEX home Delivary. Just wanted to say thanks again to Bob, for offering the use of his fender roller. Worked great. No more hearing that annoying rubbing sound on bumps.:) Now I just have to replace those weak rear springs:mad:, where is that lowering thread again.:D
Thanks,
Lorenzo

Lorenzo,
Talk to jdpolzin. Moog 5413 are the ones you want. And looking forward to rolling my fenders before paint.
Clayton

The tool is enroute to the last guy on the list...should be available in about 2 weeks.

Bob

any chance we could have this at renyolds this year? or get it to me a day before renyolds? in im georgia.

I would love to get in line after GNTuroboTommy for the fender roller. Just tell me where to send the money to for the roller.

Busted, TurboTommy & 406, my apologies. I did not get a message advising I had mail and haven't checked this site till just now.

The tool has just now arrived in Indiana with nobody in line behind the guy who now has it.

Busted asked first so he should be next in line...then turboTommy and then 406.

I will send busted a PM asking if he is still interested.

Again my apologies...I used to get email notices that I somebody had posted to my ad...don't know what happened to stop those notices.

Regards, Bob

Only one guy in line and he should get the tool soon.

Should be available in about 2-3 weeks.

Note: the notification via email that I have a message on this website doesn't appear to work any longer...feel free to contact me via email...bobandnoi@comcast.net

Bob

roller

I would like to rent the roller. Please let me know what I need to do to rent it. Thanks Matt

Matt, I have just sent you a PM regarding the roller. Sorry for the delay in response.

It is available now with no waiting.

Bob

Tool will be ready to ship with nobody in line. Had to replace the old tool...this new one has been used 3 times.

Best to PM or email me....bobandnoi@comcast.net

Thanks, Bob